• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RANDOMized nonsense.

Years
  • RANDOMized nonsense. (randomly updated, 7.6.11)

ANYWAY. Welcome to

RANDOMized nonsense.

I still have no idea what this CSS code nonsense is and how to work with it, so bear with me here. Please just enjoy my wonderful array of works, and if you are nice enough to not turn away a new member (trust me, I have been at this trade for nearly three years now), feel free to comment as well.

-graphics go in order of older to newer; will be updated possibly-
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

RANDOMized nonsense.

______________________________________________________________________________________

lol ummm yeah. You can find more and some older (but otherwise suckier) works at my dA: https://fatal-exodus.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Some of these graphics are really well done, and I like them. I'll critique a couple, then give an all-round critique if that's okay with you. :)

https://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/282/5/4/arumat_in_space_by_fatal_exodus-d30dx27.png
    This is probably my favourite of the bunch you made. I love the render you've used and how you've gon about manipulating it and such. The clouds are cool, and look really well when you've gine about getting more space in there. The text is something which I know is really hard to pull off in tags like these, and I think you've pulled it off with this tag. It looks really well and ties altogether really well. The only thing I could see wrong with the tag itself is the little light effects you've used above his shoulder looks very off-putting, and just seems to take some of the brightness away. If you toned that one feature down just a little bit, and managed to remove some of it, I think it would be a killer tag. :D

https://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/097/d/4/light_of_the_cosmos_by_Fatal_Exodus.png
    This is another one which I really do like if I say so myself. The text is something that really stands out to me, as you've gone with a theme, as well as Lightning, which is always cool. :) The effects are quite simple and minimalist, which is good, and the lighting you've used around the bottom of her body and arm look well. I'd just lower the opacity a bit if I were you on that, but it's not a huge problem. One thing which I think would look really well if you were able to do it, is make 'light' and 'cosmos' stand out more. Since it's a saying, or some sort of phrase instead of one word, highlighting the key words is something which would work. Change up the font, or make the other text smaller, which would make wonders for your graphics. :)

https://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/220/c/b/Terumi_Hazama_by_Fatal_Exodus.png
    This is one I wanted to point out as one of your tags which aren't so good, or appealing to the eye. You've used a few effects which is good, but I feel as if the effects are taking over the focal point, and are becoming more vibrant than the focal. It's nice that you tried to go for a darker theme, but green imo is such a horrible colour to work with. Anyway, you should've brought out those blacks some more and maybe used some lighting in a yellow or blue colour. The green is also quite monotone, which doesn't really look great. The text is a bit weird, and not really fitting for the tag, and it should be much closer to your focal, like the other two tags I mentioned. Not your best work.

As a general summary, I can see that you have been using a lot of stocks with two focal points unstead of one, which is never really good to use, as then the eyes are going to go all over the place. If you're going to use them, try to keep one more on focus than the other to make it look better. Don't forget you can sharpen and blur everything to make it look like there's a lot more depth than there really is.

Good work, and keep it up! :D

Years
  • Those are some really good graphics! You should really consider making signatures or banners. Mind if I use one? :)

Why yes, yes you can.

And thank you so much for the critique, Alternative. All this advice only will help me to produce more work to please the public audience, which is very, very good.

Years
  • To be honest, this is the first time I've seen your gallery, but daaaaaaayummm you have taken some huge steps with this latest update. Just looking at your older stuff compared to what you just produced, your style and composition have improved so much.

Good stuff, keep it up.

Haha, thank you very much. I do my best to keep everyone interested~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • That Serperior tag was crafted by the gods. *__*

As for your older banners... They're alright. I'm kinda irked by the colors, particularly in Dark Dawn and On the Stage of History. Your newer work is coming along very nicely. I do love your Zephyr banner. As for the Angel Attack (Bayonetta from Sega, lol?), I love the green lights/c4d coming out of the gun. I suppose you can remove the black border though.^^

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • You have some nice graphics here.

The one that was possibly your best so far is this one and one of your newerish ones, this ones was also good, IMO.

I'm also lovin' the Serperior tag; the text and effects used on it work well.

Back