• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Aura Guardians

Anyone have any features that they think I should add?

• Total voters

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years

asdf.png

Thread Under Construction.

Old thread (For reference)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years
Can't wait to see more of this :)

Thanks!

Random list of ideas

Spoiler:

That's it for now.

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years
I really like the look of this, I'll keep watching this thread, great ideas!

Thank you so much!

Also, once this thread gets about 25 posts (That aren't from me), I'll Post a 5 minute long gameplay video!

List of post count related things like above
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
Looks like a great idea and I fully support you on this. I actually am working on a game based around the whole Aura Guardians concept (but drastically different from yours) and it never occurred to me to use the staff idea or something similar. I like it, shows a lot of creativity.

Kyo The Pro

I'm the Doctor
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
I like the story-line, but with what your doing, it depends on how well executed the features you are planning are. The bond with pokemon using the aura staff is weird I mean max did it with deoxys and jirachi lol, and it says full list of pokemon by staff you chose but it seems there aren't many pokemon you can get.

Last edited:

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years
Why'd you start another project? Aint you Neo?

Yup, I'm Neo-Spriteman. I got bored of Glaucous. It had no story, no life. It wasn't different from most games.

Looks like a great idea and I fully support you on this. I actually am working on a game based around the whole Aura Guardians concept (but drastically different from yours) and it never occurred to me to use the staff idea or something similar. I like it, shows a lot of creativity.

Thanks! :D
The whole staffs thing came to me in that movie with Lucario.

Saw the link on DA. This seems to be epic. I will follow this *0*

Thank you :D

I really like what you're doing here. Can't wait for more! :D

Thanks, bro!

I'm gonna add a poll. It's very important.

The bond with pokemon using the aura staff is weird I mean max did it with deoxys and jirachi

How is that weird? The aura staff is an item simmilar to the capture styler. It makes a powerful bond between you and the Pokemon.

lol, and it says full list of pokemon by staff you chose but it seems there aren't many pokemon you can get.

I know. The list is a Work In Progress. I'll update it when I have more time, but I need to come up with more opposite Pokemon.

And my friend Venom12 most likely won't mind scripting a few systems. He's already begun with the animated Pokemon.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Well Riolu and Zorua were originally my starters so I'm glad I changed them! Good luck. It's nice to see an unique concept with some actual planning behind it.

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
this looks like a really good idea, though due to your list of pokemon, i already now which staff i would choose. the corrupt staff, thhere are a lot of pokemon on there that i really like, also some of them are a bit more powerful than the pure ones, the only one i really like on the pure staff, is growlithe, one of my favorite pokemon! i command you to change it to the corrupt staff, and switch it with vulpix, NAO!

Kyo The Pro

I'm the Doctor
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
this looks like a really good idea, though due to your list of pokemon, i already now which staff i would choose. the corrupt staff, thhere are a lot of pokemon on there that i really like, also some of them are a bit more powerful than the pure ones, the only one i really like on the pure staff, is growlithe, one of my favorite pokemon! i command you to change it to the corrupt staff, and switch it with vulpix, NAO!
dont put that thought in his head that means ill have to use pure staff and not have a houndoom and zorua

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years
Well Riolu and Zorua were originally my starters so I'm glad I changed them! Good luck. It's nice to see an unique concept with some actual planning behind it.

Haha, I love your game. The story is amazing, and you inspired me to make this game further! Thank you so much!

Well, Growlithe is a super loyal Pokemon, therefore making him pure.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I'm just saying you better vary up the types on the corrupt side a bit since your starter would be a Dark-type and most people will want variety in their team. And over half the Pokemon that come with the Corrupt Aura are Dark-type themselves.

Kyo The Pro

I'm the Doctor
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
I have to agree with luke
i think instead of choosing opposites you should do vicious pokemon as corrupt and peaceful as pure.
like for example mankey should be corrupt since he is angry and hostile and meowth should be pure since he isnt agressive

Last edited:
Back