• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite colour?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Orange

Some poll that I saw said that only 8% of whatever group they polled said orange was their favorite. I feel so special. :D

Years
  • I'm a fan of most shades of pink and orange. They're so bright and lovely. :D idk if I could choose one of them.

After that, I'd say green. Green's pretty cool, too.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Orange. ORANGE! I love orange and it looks so amazing. Orange-red is awesome but normal red isn't too great.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    sky blue, navy, dark blue, blue, cobalt blue, turquoise and more shades of blue XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Blue and orange, though really orange to a lesser extent, but a few years ago I used to really love it. Now I just love blue :3 But in general, I can enjoy most colours as long as they have a good colour scheme to go with it. Oh and some browns look really awesome tbh. And some pinks, and... kay that's about it, lol.

As a child though, green was my favourite, but that changed for some reason, mainly 'cause I noticed others liked blue probably. :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    RED! However, I can't look at too much of pure Red, or else my eyes hurt. I'm more of a fan of darker reds, like this shade or the shade that is my desktop right now. n__n

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
    Years
  • Hewi_70_Bottle_Green.JPG

Bottle green is my favourite colour. Or any shade of dark green really. I don't know why, it just always has been :)
    I have to say this is just my answer all together....

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Mine favorite color is dark green it looks so cool. It is very calming to me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Dark green and blue --I actually started liking the color blue when I got my pokemon blue version. xD

Back