• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Nah, not like a sequel.

Think NASCAR. I can't believe I said that, but... Yeah. Think about NASCAR for a minute.

You know how they have all those races? Leading up to the big race? Something like that. Stars of Sinnoh being the first, and then their being... Said number of tournaments left before the big championship. Then, the top four finishers from all the tournaments combined qualify for the championship tournament.

I don't know... It's a messy idea, but I sort of love it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
It depends; would all of the old competitors from SoS be in there? I would totally join...

Seconding.

Anyways, I'm starting to think of drifting away from my idea of a magical kid RP and instead doing some Pokemon RP that is in no way similar to the other current RPs on here. Though, I was actually thinking of going with the original idea I had for the magical kid RP (that is, people and Pokemon are stuck in some alternate dimension and can only get out a certain way, with killing fellow trainers being absolutely necessary).

I dunno, though. Still thinking of doing something like World Destruction/Sands of Destruction Pokemon style.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
It depends; would all of the old competitors from SoS be in there? I would totally join...

Thirding :3

@Roswell - Well, the magical kid RP in itself sounded fun but... I mean it could work with Pokemon, but it makes it a little less individual. I mean, of course a Pokemon RP on a Pokemon forum might be more popular, it's nice to see RPs that have nothing to do with Pokemon.
Either way it sounds rather enjoyable. GO FOH IT!

Anyways, while doing a little research on L4D for luigimario84's RP, I discovered some things that I didn't know...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I honestly want to do an RP that has nothing to do with Pokemon, but from what I've seen such RPs seem to die so quickly :(

And I wasn't planning on adding the actual magical kid aspect of the RP, if you thought that's what I meant :P Just the going-into-another-dimension-and-killing-fellow-trainers idea. /most trainers being NPCs...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I saw a Disgaea game for the PSP at the store today. Bought Persona 2 Portable instead, though :( SOMEDAY I WILL TRY DISGAEA THOUGH.

However, even if I haven't yet played it I still might try out such an RP :3

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Yes. All of the competitors from SoS would actually be the only people able to join... Technically. Unless one of the members decided not to, and in that case how many ever decided not to keep going, would be replaced by new people.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Still waiting for that Zombie Apocalypse RP! :P Also, Disagea? Never played it, so, the plot will decide.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
You can buy persona on psp? Wow, ok. Lol. I'll look out for it next time someone trades it in. I've never played persona bit the whole idea interests me. And I've started to re-love my psp again so yeah. <:

Speaking of ideas, I have a concept for a roleplay to do with a growing armor because I want to start writing a novel or something (lol) but the story is like waaaay too messy to be called an idea yet. XD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
We're waiting for a Zombie Apocolypse RP? o3O

Sheesh. Last time I heard anything about a zombie RP was that there were too many. xD Given, that was a long time ago, before I actually started roleplaying here because I was excessively anxious about being judged.

Regardless, I will now keep that in mind for if/when I try to make another RP.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Well, I has got me an idea. Has anyone here heard of the game Spore, developed by EA? For those who have, do you think it could be made into a RP somehow?

Spore, into a RP? Never thought of it...

Anyways, not we, but rather me xD I'm waiting for something similar to POKEZombies... not just something based off a FPS though. o3o

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
OOC/SU threads need to be accepted by a moderator, cause if they aren't and I just didn't submit it properly...I'm going to cry.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
An idea: why haven't I ever seen a Final Fantasy Tactics RP, or just a Final Fantasy RP altogether? O:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back