• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

igiko is sexy

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Dear VIP forum,

You're dead, you have been for a while. You've lived a long life, but you've always been forgotten. Oh, glorious VIP Forum, you have been neglected by the members of the PokéCommunity for a long time, almost since your very conception. Oh, VIP Forum, we are not sorry. You only come to life during caption contests or, once in a blue moon, a topic in the VIP DCC. You do not provide us with anything exciting, you are just... there. Please have fun in the afterlife, VIP Forum. We will not miss you.
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
    Requiescat in pace.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    IT WILL BE ALIVE IN LIKE, THE TIME PERIOD FROM NOW UNTIL 17th. /next planned caption contest
    Someone also needs to upload the emblem for that lol :x

But yeah VIP forum is always going to be dead, but hey it's how life is, it'll go through spurts of activity occasionally, so enjoy those times! I mean with the amount of supporters it technically should be active...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If you tell a member where to post, (s)he'll add +1 to a board. If you tell multiple members where to post they'll add many posts to a board.

Gogogogo spread the word about how ~cool~ we should get this forum to be. n_n We need something members should really be jealous about. Who could be jealous of this?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Maybe we should have a different contest every week, not just a caption contest every month.

And besides, what kind of threads are allowed here? Anything? Think of the possibilities!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Conspiracy theory threads. /shot

No but we should have fun here. :( Everyone's always so serious; let's all be little kids and have this be out tree house/pillow fort/playground/what have you.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I didn't forget about the VIP forum or anything. Or dance on it's grave no no not at all.

EITHER WAY I PROPOSE WE MAKE THIS THE NEW SPAM LAND.

I like the VIP forum I just don't use it ;; Maybe we should have more caption contests or something.
    one a day. or better. two. a day.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Instead of a bunch of caption contests how about a big "caption the picture" thread like all of those "caption the screenshot" threads what are other places & save the contests for once a month/every two months/whenever someone feels like doing on?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • photosynthesis

Blog tags! Remember when we used to be able to edit other people's tags and it was ever so amusing and also why Harlequin is the most relevant tag in the global tag cloud? Yeah that was fun and it should come back.

Anyway who uses blog tags? Do you use them on your own blogs mostly or did you go tag others? Are there any amusing or random ones that you use? Does anyone actually care about them? And who wants to be able to edit other people's tags again?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • It's true, you all know it is. Why haven't you noticed yet? You must have. And you're all keeping quiet about it. Why would you do that. Shame on you.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I used to use them! When I first got a blog, but then I don't think there are enough people blogging to really need them. Like on wordpress I used to look at blogs based on their tags, but here I can keep up with every blog on the website without any kind of effort at all.

I don't think they should be disabled though. I thought it was cute that you could tag them, and even if they were messed with sometimes, who cares?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I feel great shame that I've kept quiet about Igiko's sexiness for so long. There is absolutely no reason nor excuse for it and this must be rectified immediately.

I would turn straight for Igiko. I'm not even joking.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Andy you are so brave admitting your attraction to her. I'm thrilled to see people agree with me on this matter! And be ashamed no longer, friend. We will now accept you into the Cult Of Igiko Lovers.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I personally tag mine with whatever nonsense is associated with that particular blog, but I had way more fun tagging other people's blogs with random stuff. I've got like 6 tags in the global cloud that are entirely/almost entirely my doing lol.

And I've never actually looked for blogs by tag actually... I suppose that is their actual function, isn't it? /fail

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't think they should be disabled though. I thought it was cute that you could tag them, and even if they were messed with sometimes, who cares?
    ^ This to be exact. I think they're pretty fun to mess around with. I especially like the "vrai is meen" tag. ;)

I remember one that showed up quite a bit of times as "Lucia, you just lost the game!". ...My memory is a bit blurry but it was something like that. I don't really pay attention to them that much, but sometimes when I'm bored I tend to read what some people tag on other blogs. XD

And on another note, who really searches for certain things in blogs under "technology. education. politics. my cat. walmart." tags!!?

Back