• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Do you guys know Boo? Referred to as the cutest dog in the whole world ~
Spoiler:
I know this boo;
Booitem.jpg

Behold the cutest hat in the whole wide world;
41I2xpwIKxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My 2 cats are problematic.. One of them keeps peeing and spraying everywhere which drives my parents crazy, and the other one is just very dominant.

Is he neutered? My cat used to do that and then we neutered him and it's only a problem now if a feral cat comes near our house often.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
Years
I've never had a cat or a dog before; I've only had guinea pigs, rabbits and some goldfish. My mother doesn't like cats and my brother is allergic to dogs so we can't really have one. There was a period of time when I really wanted a dog (I wanted a Labrador) but now that I think about it, I would probably get tired quite quickly for taking it out for walks all the time and whatnot (and of course, my brother would be sneezing all the time).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
In the past we've had Sheep, A parrot, Mice, Hamsters, Chickens, Roosters, and Fish. All we have now though is a Cat, a Dog, and two Parakeets. One of our parakeets have outlived most of his children but one and his mate. Sometimes I think he's ageless.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
I had, prior to the current one, four cats all of which 'committed suicide'. We live on the 15th floor so I can see why they were tempted to glance upon the dazzling sea view. Fortunately, the cat that I recently got is afraid of getting out to the balcony, let alone climb an 8ft closet.

I have a dog that I haven't seen for several years in my mountain house -- a German shepherd.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like the high-rise window units; you put a box window into your high-rise and then the cat can sit in it and survey the town from the safety of inside, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My cat always does the same. Of course, he's one of those cats that like go outside, so when it gets the chance, he finds his way outside and stays out there until he feels like coming back in, haha. It's quite cute opening the front door or something and just watch him waltz right on in like he didn't do anything wrong by going outside.

blue

gucci
Years
Oh I'd love to live in one, the views would be spectacular, just wouldn't like to keep cats/dogs etc.
My cat is a box lover and is currently sleeping in a far too small box, she's literally perched on top of it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I love cats,I volenteer at an animal shelter where I see adorable kittens I really want one or two. I wish my situation at home allowed me to adopt a pet, but Im hoping that changes, they're practically trying to throw a cat at me, they have so many. ._.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Today I locked a thread and instead of linking to the proper thread I accidentally linked to this image:

cce7a5ec-ffb5-407c-b937-309f2928495e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back