• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Seriously? How did she live without a job and a money? :'x .. Perhaps, a rich person?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Although they usually hire people who has experience than those who doesn't have, it's kind of a bit unfair. :'x

The problem with that is if every job requires experince, how do you get that experience is no one will hire unless you have it. It is unfair and unrealistic in my opinion.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • The problem with that is if every job requires experince, how do you get that experience is no one will hire unless you have it. It is unfair and unrealistic in my opinion.

Because if a workplace has the choice between someone fresh out of college or has no experience and someone who has experience working in the particular field; the person with experience will be picked nine times out of ten.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I honestly don't know how I got my job, as I have pretty much zero in the name of previous experience. I just consider myself really lucky to have one, given a lot of my friends who have graduated either without jobs or had to search for months afterwards trying to find them. It's a definite shame.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • I have a job even though I'm young...though I don't get payed, I guess it's volunteering, but it's still a job. I assistant-coach basketball to very little, special needs children, and trust me, it's more of a workout for us coaches, than the kids xD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I don't know what my income is... yet but I'm looking forward to it either way. I know it wont be much but it's something and in-time for Christmas!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    To get experience, you get internships which aren't for people with experience. You volunteer because they don't care much about experience in that case. Then you get those jobs that don't require much experience to get, then boom, you have experience.

It's obviously not impossible, or no one would ever have a job ever. It's just work.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well, I'd be happy with an office job, I'm not too bothered about earning big. I'd be happy with a decent wage, a nice job and good co-workers.

To get this job I had to do voluntary work because I started out with no experience but it paid off.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well my cats are nearly 11 & 12 so they're getting on but when I move out I'd like to get another cat or two, if not then a dog specifically a Labrador, they're so friendly.
    I'd want to get Chickens again too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I had a Labrador, they are awesome dogs. Mine didnt have much brains lol but I think they are smart dogs that just generally love to be around people(and food XD)I hope you like to walk because they need alot of exercise.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I have one cat but not at school, I miss him so much when I'm here.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd actually enjoy the walks.. I can see myself not wanting to go at times but I'd like the fresh air. I always see Labradors and think I would love one of those, or Collies like in the Lassie movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back