• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volunteering @ PC's Holiday Hop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'll be happy to help with:
    • Christmas Hunt
    • Holiday Movie Night
    • Egg Swap
    Possibly more if there are more additions to come. ^_^

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Marks down the whole week just for Holiday Hop
    iSketch iSketch Please <3 Only thing I'll ever host in these get-togethers since I'm only doing that and Skype usually.

iSketch ran so well for the GT8 this year when I hosted and I'd love for that to happen again!

EDIT: Just saying, but Winter Photography - it's not winter in some parts of the world like Australia or here in NZ Northern Hemisphere favouritism xD

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The hunt and iSketch are things I'd be willing to help with :333

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I call forth Zappyspiker for ISketch <3

I would like to be host for Skype again, I would like to apologize about last time.
    I didn't know that both of my commitments fell on the same week. Though as always I stay up most of the 24 hours to keep it up.

Seems like a small amount of events this year, still good ^,^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I wonder whether I can be hosting alongside someone else in the Skype event? I think I'd do good for people in other time zones. XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'd love to help host the movie night, since I thought of doing one for supporters a while back. It'd be cool to actually... do it haha.

That, or iSketch :3c Or Skype, but I see a lot of people asking to do those.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Meh, I can help with the writing competition. And the map-off. I'm quite versed in these two contests. xD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I can help with iSketch and Skype chat. They both are interesting events and I like to help. I hope we have successfull GT this year. :)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I do the New Years countdown as it could be fun, I may need help as I never done a event before :)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I can host/judge the Photography, Graphics & Map Off, they're all things I won last time so I'd like to sit back this time and help out.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I can possibly help with:
    • The Christmas Hunt
    • Egg Swap
    If there's more, I would probably volunteer to help in the ones added in. :cer_giggle: I would help with the others, but I have little experience with the others and I don't want to risk it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can help with the christmas chat if that is possible please :)

I can help out with writing, and possibly the New Year's countdown (if I do not have plans).

I do the New Years countdown as it could be fun, I may need help as I never done a event before :)

Just going to quickly point out that you guys can't host these events because of what is said at the top of the post: "Events highlighted in red do not require hosts." So for the other two, if you'd still like an event, you're going to have to choose something else.

Years
    Oh, my apologies. If that's the case, I'll be willing to help out with the graphics contest and possibly the writing contest.

I had just woken up when I asked to do the countdown ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aaaaaaaah I'd love to do iSketch again <333 You can bet I'll definitely be available for that (never mind that I was away from here last month; that was temporary and I have no plans of disappearing from here again anytime soon)!

But um since it seems like other people (not to mention most of them hadn't hosted it before, iirc; gotta give everyone a chance, ne?) are also interested I don't mind if I don't get picked as a host for it XD; Pffffft why did I have to wait 'til late last night to get my laptop back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back