• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice rack!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • What do people compliment you on the most?

Oddly enough, it's usually my eyelashes... I know that sounds really weird, but I've been complimented on them at least a dozen times. lol

It doesn't have to be a physical feature, btw. lol

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    This thread made me realize that I'm not good at anything. Nah, I found it. People are often praise my swimming ability.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The things that usually get commented on most are my height (it still seems to surprise people that in this day and age a 21 year old man can be tall) and how much weight I've lost, when I see people I haven't seen for ages and ages. I'm not sure if the first one even counts as a compliment, but I take it as a compliment so that I don't find it quite so annoying XD.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • My hair, ppl compliment my hair almost all the time. They say that my hair is so straight and shiny they would trade anything for it :'D
    And also the ability to eat a lot and remain skinny heehee xD; (not sure if that's supposed to be a compliment but that's what most ppl tell me)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • My eyes. Always my eyes...
    All the grandmas like to flock over my eyes and tell me that I will woo lots of girls with my eyes.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Clothes - People say I wear nice clothing.
    Hair - I apparently have cool hair. The only person who doesn't like it is my mother, but eh, she doesn't know what's "in." >:O
    Art - I get overall positive feedback from my artwork, though i'm not saying there isn't room for improvement.
    Eyes - I gots purdy eyes, and people let me know.

EDIT: Oh, and that I have a nice rack.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    My eyes. Always my eyes...
    All the grandmas like to flock over my eyes and tell me that I will woo lots of girls with my eyes.

they are right lmao

Anyways UHH questions like these always leave my mind blank. But oh yeah I think that'd be my smile and my uhh butt lol..don't ask. Oh and drawing skills but who cars hMmMmm

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    My fashion sense, whether it be clothing or hairstyle. I like to look snazzy ;]

Years
  • My hair. Like, not how I wear it or anything, just the quality of it because it's very straight and I don't get split ends very easily.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My curly hair which I've referenced 13059236x in this forum alone is the #1 feature I get the most compliments. I also lost like a crap-ton of weight recently so sometimes I get people who haven't seen me in a while go "wow, you look so great now! ...not that you didn't look good before, I mean..." and it's just funny how awkward they get but I know they mean well so I'm not offended at all, haha.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • My long, silky hair and my nails. Despite not doing anything to my nails, at all, they are somehow always white and look so clean...and how long they are. My hair is very soft and silky, and everybody tends to touch it and rung their fingers through it.

My best would be art. I have people who ask me to draw them anything, yet I can't draw solid objects for some odd reason....it has to be a living thing. I'm no good at drawing tables and such...although I'm good at spiral stairs, etc.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm constantly complimented on my apparent intelligence. I really don't think I'm very intelligent at all, but I appreciate the gesture. I also get quite a few compliments for my dress sense.

Not surprising that I don't get compliments on my physical appearance, because I often look like a total tramp (never want to shave). It at least offers entertaining conversations with other people who don't care much for their appearance, which happens to be most of the people I like.

I also like handing out compliments often, a smile from someone you just complimented is really rewarding.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Honestly? I don't think I've ever had a proper compliment. I've had things like "good job" and such, but that's about it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Um my friends are creepers and always pet me while telling me that my skin and hair are very soft. Also that I am nice to hug.

Ayselipera

My butt or my boobs. People always make comments and then proceed to slap me or grab me or pinch me. Sometimes people make comments on my hair and skin which I honestly think I appreciate more because of the years I had to battle with acne and just gross hair. BUT THOSE DAYS ARE GONE AMEN.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Normally my hair as i always do my hair in a good way.

My clothes get compliments when I am going out somewhere but I always dress in a presentable manner Just when I'm out in town I am dressing to impress ladies and they notice ;)

Only other compliments I get really is about how polite and chatty I am.

Years
  • I'm typically not complimented.

Once I was complimented on the color of my hair when I was getting it cut. To be honest, I was shocked, as my hair is just a plain brown. *shrugs*
    Two weeks ago, I went out drinking. Some guy loved how small I was, haha. People comment on my size, but not usually to that extent...

Which reminds me, I'd get a lot of comments on my small handwriting. Does that count? :p

Back