• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amazingly handsome doctor becomes a stellar mod?

marcc5m

what
Years
  • I'm not good at writing threads, shut up.

DrFuji
    ...is now mod of the wonderful Emulation section! He'll now be dealing with the most active section on PC along with his LP buddy Gira.
    Honestly this should have happened 12 years ago, shame on the h-staff.
    Enjoy the n00bs and stuff, and please don't ban me too quick. :(

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I have to say, I was pretty sure he was going to become the mod. As soon as I saw the title of this thread I checked the bottom to see DrFuji's name in blue xD

Anyways, congratulations, have a nice time dealing with that place xD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Oh hey, congrats Fuji. Not surprised to see you modding emulation. ;)

Years
  • Hey DrFuji, me and my cute Oshawott's message to you:

free_oshawott_icon_by_coconut_panda-d3if8t2.gif
    dancing_miju_by_sonic_freak-d2yqw3x.gif
    free_oshawott_icon_by_coconut_panda-d3if8t2.gif

To DrFuji, we may not have talked to each other much but congrats on your new job. Emulation is one of those sections you need good experience with and you were the best candidate according to many other wannabe ROM Hackers. Giradialkia will be your partner-in-crime and the two of you make an awesome duo. May the force be with you...

- Hikari10​

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Thanks for the congratulations guys! I've said thanks so many times in the past two days that my head has started to spin .___.

I'm not good at writing threads, shut up.

DrFuji
    ...is now mod of the wonderful Emulation section! He'll now be dealing with the most active section on PC along with his LP buddy Gira.
    Honestly this should have happened 12 years ago, shame on the h-staff.
    Enjoy the n00bs and stuff, and please don't ban me too quick. :(

Cool thread title bro, but you're still number one on my list ;D

I have to say, I was pretty sure he was going to become the mod. As soon as I saw the title of this thread I checked the bottom to see DrFuji's name in blue xD

Anyways, congratulations, have a nice time dealing with that place xD

My name was already blue, but that's beside the point XD. Thanks though, I'm not entirely sure what I'm getting myself into since it is Emulation after all :P

lol who's this noob? guess i have to say congratulations or some shizz. pft.*

Young whipper-snappers these days, no respect for their elders an- Oh right the title. Needs moar pizza :D

Congrats on the modship and such. Just in time for the fun stuff. :D

wat r u talkin abut bein a mood iz srs bsn >:/
    31.png

Oh hey, congrats Fuji. Not surprised to see you modding emulation. ;)

Would you be surprised if I was modding somewhere else? I guess I'll have to try harder next time :P

Hey DrFuji, me and my cute Oshawott's message to you:

Thanks for the warm wishes - I'll endeavour to keep the streets clean with gira at my side. When combined together, nothing can stop us!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Cat's out of the bag, I guess. Now everyone knows we base our staffing decisions on overall attractiveness. :( Oh well. You passed the test, DrFuji! Now go post in the pictures thread!

Or, you know, do an excellent job taking care of ROM Hacking so that I can continue to flinch away from that forum in fright whenever I see a report there. :'DD

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Great job, DrFuji. Don't know you personally but I'm sure you'll do an amazing job. c:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Yay congratulations DrFuji! I know nothing about Emulation but your LPs are very entertaining to watch so I'll trust this to be a qualification for the job :P

Also yes, you must prove your attractiveness. Everybody speaks of it but it is yet to be seen... kind of like Loch Ness or the Tooth Fairy.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Cat's out of the bag, I guess. Now everyone knows we base our staffing decisions on overall attractiveness. :( Oh well. You passed the test, DrFuji! Now go post in the pictures thread!

Or, you know, do an excellent job taking care of ROM Hacking so that I can continue to flinch away from that forum in fright whenever I see a report there. :'DD

Haha, everybody knew that PC's staff were professional models in the first place XD

Oh most definitely. I'd be lying if I said I had done that a few times already. I'm also really looking forward to Summer in Emulation

congrats on the modship, DrFuji! Good luck also and have fun modding with Giradialkia!

Thank you very much!

Great job, DrFuji. Don't know you personally but I'm sure you'll do an amazing job. c:

Thanks for the congratulations, hopefully I can be as amazing as you think I am :P

Yay congratulations DrFuji! I know nothing about Emulation but your LPs are very entertaining to watch so I'll trust this to be a qualification for the job :P

Also yes, you must prove your attractiveness. Everybody speaks of it but it is yet to be seen... kind of like Loch Ness or the Tooth Fairy.

That's a strange way to find out if somebody is qualified but I'm definitely taking the compliment XD

Don't worry, I'll show off my stellar good looks soon. Unfortunately I can't promise that there won't be any unplanned pregnancies resulting from viewing them ;D

Back