• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2012
    I never know what to put on these things.

Oh well! My name is Kari. A friend (Totally not White_Arcanine. Not at all.. nope.. okay I lied. o-o) linked to this place on a chat, and this place looked fun and so I joined. Nice to meet you all~ ^^

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
  • Hello, Kari. Welcome to pokecommunity. Nice to meet you. I also just saw White_Arcanine thread and I send him a friend request. I am sending it to you too. Please accept that.

Cgboy11

May arceus protect this thread
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Hey guys

Hello aryan and kari im not actually new to pokecommunity. Ive just always been browsing thru downloading hacks. I wish everyone a good time at the worlds greatest pokemon site,pokecommunity!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hi Kari, welcome to PC. So, u joined together with your friend? Great, not only that you have a buddy already, you two joined during PC's 10th anniversary. Imma MidnightShine, hater of B2W2, nah, I'm lying.

This place is very fun, there's lots of forums for you to explore here...... U want real fun? explore Other Trivia. I guarantee you that you'll have super lots of fun ^^.

If you wanna chat, I'm the right person for ya. VM me at my page once & expect lots of fun hours chatting ^^. Friend requests? No prob, just send me one anytime.

See ya~

~Mid

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hiya Kari :3! Do you like those beautiful Glaceons? I certainly do xD. It's OK, when I first started I had no clue what to say at all :P. It's great you already have a friend here and also what are sections that interests you?

Nice to meet you I'm Rainbow and a lover of those powerful Arcanines :3.

Years
  • Hi there Kari_the_glaceon, can I call you Kari for short? n_n

Just as others have said, it's awesome you already have a friend here from the get-go. I think when I started, which was only 6 months or so ago if I remember correctly, I made most of my first friends at Pokemon Club's IRC channel (#pokemonclubs)
    And I can't say I don't reccomend it! ;D
    Even if you aren't interested in posting in Pokemon Clubs, they talk about lots of other things too (in fact they only talk about Pokemon Clubs about 15% of the time :p)
    I hope to see you around the community! And if you need any help, or just someone to talk to, I know MidnightShine likes to talk to new users and I'm always open to a good conversation. Just drop either one of us a PM/VM! (personal message-visitor message)

Hope to see you on the forums! :3
    -Krazz

Years
  • I never know what to put on these things.

Oh well! My name is Kari. A friend (Totally not White_Arcanine. Not at all.. nope.. okay I lied. o-o) linked to this place on a chat, and this place looked fun and so I joined. Nice to meet you all~ ^^

Hi Kari. Welcome to PC.

Wait, that sounds way too similar to my online name of Hikari.

Oh well... just kidding, PC is a friendly community where everyone comes together for the fun of Pokemon.

Whether it'd be the games, anime, manga or general stuff we've got ya covered.

I herd u liek Glaceonz? I liek 'em cute Oshawottz.

If you need someone to chat with, I'm always open for VM conversations. My profile is kinda cute too, with extra Oshawottz.

Have a fun time and I'll see ya!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Welcome to our community, Kari! It's nice to join a forum with some friends, makes it a lot more fun and easier to explore since I know it can be rather difficult to find things on bigger forums like these. So yeah, glad to see you here with us~! (:

We're definitely fun, so I hope you guys keep checking back! You can talk about pretty much anything here, from Pokemon Clubs (maybe you'd be interested in our Eevee and its evolutions club, by the way?) to ROM hacks and the trading card game~! But of course, it's up to you on where you'd like to post the most. :3 There's plenty of things to do around here, so keep checking back, all right?

Hope ya stick around and I'm always open if you need help with anything here! It was great meeting you. :D

Back