• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen How Long have you played BW2?

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Last time I checked (about 1-2 hours ago) I had played around 35:25 and I am just about to battle Drayden. That is a long time, I know, but I thought I'd go through it slowly this time as last time I finished it all in 9 hours. >_<

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I played the game for about 40 hours the first week that it came out, beating the game and catching all the legendaries. I even defeated N. Then I've played it 20 hours since. I've completed most of the Unova game, but I play Pokemon white more. I've logged about 400 hours in that game, I mainly just trade and battle competitively in that game.

I thought that Black 2 was one of the harder Pokemon games. Ghetsis proved to be really hard, and getting through Victory Road took a log time as well. Also, it took m e hours to defeat N's Zekrom in Pokemon Black 2 because it was on such a high level. I had to find a hydreigon, train it, then I was finally able to defeat Zekrom with many hyper potions. It also too kme forever to catch Mespirit. :p

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
My White 2 only has about 10 hours on it, and I haven't started my Black 2 yet. I got them in October, a few days after release, but haven't had any time to play them since then (though I've played a few hours of White 2 in the past week or so).

Years
I'm sitting on about 24 and a half hours after playing the game since early December. Like some others have said, I don't get a chance to play it as often as I want to- but I was planning to play it for a good portion of time tonight, anyway.

IllusDark8

At the moment, I've only played about 30 Hours of the game. I still haven't beat it.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I've got W2 since Christmas and I have played on it every day. I've played for 60 hours so far (which is probably on average, about 3 hours of Pokemon every day :() and have caught 150 Pokemon.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I got Black 2 on December 22 and already have played 64 hours and I'm only at Driftveil City. I don't get how people can complete Pokemon games in under 30 hours. >.< I like taking my time and I wasted alot of time at Pokestar Studios and Join Avenue. Guess I need to stop stalling. haha.

In White 2, I've only played 5 hours and 46 minutes and currently at Virbank City. So that's more progress I guess,haha. I don't play it as much as Black 2 though since it's not my main game.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2015
I've had White 2 since the US launch day, and I'm currently at 74:32. I except that number will go up since I'm working on finishing the Dex.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Still haven't even opened due to not having my own ds, and not finding the time to borrow my mothers.

Years
I have about 180 hours in White 2. I've done everything there is to do aside from catching them all. I usually just do the PWT and GTS battling now.

Love this game. I think the only other time that beats this is the 240 hours on Emerald. And I've restarted my HeartGold multiple times, so that totals to be about 400..

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
Something like 78 hours in Black 2 iirc. I loved the game during most of the story-line but it got soooo boring after I beat the E4. Theres just nothing left for me to do so I'll probably restart the game soon.

Back