• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, a family member with poor vision walked by the computer and thought the Minun and Plusle in your signature were bears holding chainsaws.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Stupid question, but is cloudflare a better option then having dedicated servers? I mean is it like a cost thing or a technological thing..

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Their ears, I think?
That person's vision is pretty bad. Mine is worse, apparently, but I can clearly tell what they are, at least haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I saw the original a few weeks ago and I am still in love. My god what a beautiful movie, one of the best thrillers of its time. Those last few minutes with the screaming and Leatherface's pseudo-dancing was cinematography heaven.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Definitely don't like Texas chainsaw massacre movies... Never thought they were good. Just too weird for me.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The first two by Hooper, who also did Poltergeist, were amazing, but everything else sucked. God I hate franchise fatigue, it kills any positive feels out of proper movies. *movie nerd spazz*

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Just some girly thoughts ♥

tumblr_lzdvrydxto1qcsk6jo1_500.gif

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Looks like it could be the beginning of a snuff film...

Oh it's leatherface lol

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Just some girly thoughts ♥

tumblr_lzdvrydxto1qcsk6jo1_500.gif
My god was that scene tense as hell.

Jz, I actually laughed pretty hard at that.

My cat keeps standing on his hind legs to watch the computer screen while waiting for me to pet him. He stares at the mouse when I move it around the screen. I:

Also
Spoiler:
No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That image, it shall haunt me tonight.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aw, that does sound cute. [:
Glad you're back to PC, by the way.

@Elendil
See, I just made your dreams more interesting. You're welcome.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sooooo...anyone know about the new pope? hes brazilian or somthing i think. I wasn't really listning to the teacher.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I had a dog, that, if you hung your hand down while on a chair doing something, like reading on a computer or something, she'd nudge your hand and whatnot. It was so cute.
Dogs are always cute, they don't need to nudge your hand.

Sir Codin

I thought we were restricting our talks about the new pope in the other thread. Oh well.

Also, just out of curiosity, does anyone here have Spotify? It's pretty badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back