• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Lol, look at all those smartphones and tablets. That's insane how times have changed.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I have an Alcatel. Getting an Xperia Z or S4 later in the year though.

I have an SE W995 as well, but that's just for Java games and the excellent sound drivers it has.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Indeed. How much has changed in 8 years. One more, this time a bit more funny. Perhaps even sad.
a0ykxt1.jpg

That one's just depressing.

And true. So very true.

Here's the new US pledge of allegiance.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United Corporations of America, and to the Republic for which we no longer are, one Nation under debt, divided, with liberty and justice for the rich.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
S4 was just announced -- it's a sweet looking phone. I'm curious to see what the Note III is. Of course by the time my upgrade is up I'll be getting a Note IV.x D

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Well, yes, of course my pal, Gino. I'm only looking at the Note 4 because it'll be out or coming out around the time my upgrade is due. I'm very happy with my phone right now.

And Mr. X, bravo. It's so true...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just have a cheap, junky phone. But it works, so it's good enough. [: I actually killed my first phone within a month of getting it haha.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yeah, I can see how it'd be too big. But once I played with it, I couldn't even pay any attention to the S3. I just didn't care, I wanted the Note II.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
A relative invited some of my family to stay at a beach house with her. We had just gotten there, and I was standing near the ocean with my phone in my pocket (I was wearing jeans). Massive wave drenched me and my phone. D;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wow, unlucky. Even with non waterproof electronics I've been lucky. Ran tap water over my DS, Threw a phone in the toilet, spilled wine over another, lost a watch in the ocean, and all have worked fine.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Speaking of phones, I tried getting a job at TMobile the other day. Turns out you need to be 18.

I have no idea where a 17 year old can get a job =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back