• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon of the Week! [ June 23 - 30 ]

pick one of the chests like in super mario bros 3!!

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/542.png[/img]

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/078.png[/img]

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/284.png[/img]

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Welcome to another ~exciting~ Pokemon of the Week! I've got us some lovely contestants lined up. There is no theme this week though. Just three Pokemon straight from the randomizer. LET'S SEE WHAT WE GOT!

Leavanny!

Rapidash!

Masquerain!

Finally. A poll with no Water Pokemon!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I really like Surskit and even though I would rather Masquerain was still Bug/Water....I think I'll vote for Masquerain.

It is kinda underrated and I'm not a massive fan of the other two anyway.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    I'll vote for Masquerain as well. I like all three of them, but Masquerain has the best cry of the three and it has that cool eye pattern. I also used one not too long ago in my Ruby version.

Years
    I'm on the Masquerain bandwagon too, its design is adorable and I think that little thing needs more love.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I voted for Leavanny this time. I've used her in my game, and she turned out to be very strong and exceed my expectations. Plus, I love her design as well and I once saw a Leavanny inspired dress that was absolutely gorgeous.

As for Rapidash, I've never used him before, though I admit he looks really cool. And I figured Masquerain will get plenty of supporters, I mean, just look at how cute it is :)

Years
    Leavanny is my favourite design of the three and I've never used any of them in a game so I guess I pick Leavanny.

I might have picked Rapidash, but my opinion of it has been lowered since Zebstrika was created because it's just so much cooler.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rapidash! Just think of how dashing the forum would look with it!

No but seriously, while Masquerain is cute and all, Rapidash says "come here and post because I'm bedazzling" much better. Imo ;)

Years
    Rapidash is my vote for this week. Not only could it easily beat the other two Pokemon in battle, but I've always loved its shiny form with the gray flames.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Sorry to say that this will be the last Pokemon of the week for a while. It will return in August though! If you have any suggestions for it when it makes its return, please let me know and I'll take them into consideration! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back