• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Anyone ever played Super Princess Peach? (huge wave of doubt washes over me) xD

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I haven't.

Hmmm....Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Nope, haven't played that one.

The one I have played is Ultimate Ninja 2 (I hate substitution jutsu). Anyone play that one?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I've played it a little bit. My sister loves that game though. She's 100%'d it. Twice.

Anyone play Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht?
    ...I wish my PS2 wasn't broken and that my PS3 was one of the models that has backwards compatibility (dammit Sony!) I really wanna play this game again

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I literally just got back into that. Recently I became a cannibal and am trying to join the Dark Brotherhood.

Assassin's Creed II?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    yeah, trying to get in. Get the mod that changes the voice at the door to elmo. It's worth your while.

Morrowind anyone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back