• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • What a hilarious chapter to join us in haha
    Loving the genderbend posts so far.

Pink we really are nearly done with out post for the previous IC day now, sorry for such a long delay. I'll get to work on Allister's first post of the new IC day soon so I can post pretty much as soon as the JP is posted.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • [OOC= Let me know if the Vampire spot is taken and I can sorta change it up, though, I really wanna be a Vampire lol.]

Name: Blythe Chi-Okan
    Nickname: -
    Specie: Vampire

Appearance:

Human Form
    Spoiler:

Transformation Process
    Spoiler:

Vampire Form
    Spoiler:

Personality: Usually described as aloof and stodgy, Blythe has a hard finding friends in most people. He often searches for the reason that their being kind, regardless of the situation. He finds happiness in the small moments of life that truly deserve it. Even he cannot deny the beauty in seeing another person selfless help another or the sun rising from the horizon. Besides all of that though he is noticeably a brooding character while he keeps to himself most of the time, he is also very insightful.

When transformed into a vampire he is arguably more aggressive and direct, being ready to take on anyone that offends him, though, that rarely happens. His emotions are amplified, mostly his need to protect those that he cares for and his ability to effectively announce them.

History: Blythe was born in the Youkai world but orphaned as a infant in the Human world; for reasons unknown. In a mountainous region he was found by an odd Korean couple and raised as their own. He's been told that his upbringing has been rough for them, considering the fact that he craved blood as a child and made it obvious with his diminutive biting on them. They were crazy, or atleast he had thought so. It was obvious they weren't normal, his 'mom' was sensitive to things; a very perceptive woman in most situations. While his father was exceptional kind and humane; he had great ideals for the world that led to stable peace for the world.

When he turned thirteen a unthinkable accident occurred at his 'human' public school. At most times he had his hunger under control, his parents always gorging him before sending him off too school. Well, its no myth that a vampire has an exceptionally close relation to their sense of smell. A human's blood could be overwhelmingly alluring and cause a vampire to lose control. At the time, Blythe had never before encountered such a obstacle. Needless to say, he drained the boy dry and left the school distraught and petrified. He returned home after weeks of berating and tortuous emaciation in the mountain range; his body was weakly, his mind at the brink, and his will broken.

Even when looking at his son's gaunt appearance and his blood stained clothes, his father still did not see the need to scourge him, in fact, he did the opposite. Blythe was sure that it would had made him feel better to at least had been scolded for taking another's life. Unfortunately, his father was not as heartless as too kick him while he was down.

After that Blythe wanted to live up to the expectations that his father had set for him. It was never an easy road. Living in populated cities, going from country to country... holding one's fangs. Nuh huh. It was no where near easy but for the sake of his parents and for the sake of his humanity, Blythe tried his hardest.

Of course their were slip ups throughout the next three years but those were minor. No where near as brutal as middle schooler slaying. He drifted through life knowing that he was indiscriminately different than the others. No matter how much he tried, he realized that the humans would always sense it, the danger that lurked in him. So he started to avoid them before they could avoid him; it was a lonely existence.

All that changed when he turned fifteen and his supposed birth parents, two vampires from the Youkai realm came to claim him. The first meeting was tense, they assumed that he would just up and leave, which of course he didn't do. His human mother and father was vehement in their endeavor to keep him; even when outmatched in every way. They left the decision up to Blythe however, promising to be okay with his choice regardless of the direction it took him. After a week of thought, tense negotiations, and nagging promises of a better living, Blythe chose his vampire parents.

Goodbyes were unnecessary for him, he knew how his parents felt and seeing them would probably just convince him to stay. He left with the vampires and after three years of adjustment he was enrolled into the Academy. Whether or not he's ready for it all doesn't matter, he knows that he won't fall into the savagery of a regular vampire.

Weakness: Water, Rosaries, Tears.
    Other: He has a love for the beautiful things in life.
    Code: Watermelon Strawberry

This is a great SU c: Your Vampire Character is accepted!

If the user above gets the remaining vampire spot, I will probably adjust Koyatsu's backstory and species of Youkai to fit

Sorry but Yamagi's SU was the one that impressed me the most c: Feel free to use any other Youkai though ^^ I also recommend trying to upload your images to www.imgur.com because we can't see your pictures because you uploaded from your computer I think...?

What a hilarious chapter to join us in haha
    Loving the genderbend posts so far.

Pink we really are nearly done with out post for the previous IC day now, sorry for such a long delay. I'll get to work on Allister's first post of the new IC day soon so I can post pretty much as soon as the JP is posted.

And it's gonna be even more fun! I liked the posts so far as well c:

It's great you guys are almost done with the JP.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • :) Great, Is there anything I need to know before I post today?

Ehm, yes! In today's IC day everyone has turned into the opposite gender, meaning that if you have a male character, he'll be a girl today c:

Most member's know who probably did this but I won't give it away yet. Everything will be clear in the upcoming IC post that has been delayed already.

Btw, sorry for that guys! I've been in Belgium this weekend so it was hard for me to get on. especially since my phone broke and I don't have enough money for the one I want to buy

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Guys, I'm unable to post until monday because I'm having internet issues and I'm going to an anime convention... anyways, monday I'll post

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I'll be making my post today c: I stayed another night at my cousin's house xD

Tsunacon was awesome! I didn't cosplay so no pictures c: I'll be cosplaying at the animecon in June though.

Hi. :) Could I reserve a spot for a Neko character please?

We're actually full again but.... why not, you're reserved!

Fairytale1515

Go To Sleep~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ahh, well thankyou! I've got my SU finished also. :) I hope I did everything right, if I need to add or change anything please tell me, this is my first time making an SU. :3

Name: Nico Lyons (Pronounced "Nee-co" "Lions").

Nickname: No nickname.

Specie: Neko.

Appearance: Nico has a lean, slender stature, standing at only around 5'2. He doesn't particularly have muscles, but he isn't exactly super skinny either. His face is curved as an inverted triangle, beginning to be its widest at the forehead and it narrows towards the jaw line. Nico has bronzed skin, not due to being in the sun for a long time, but simply because it's his natural skin color. His cerulean blue eyes pop out behind his oval glasses, one of the azure orbs covered by jet black hair. Said hair goes down to around the middle of Nico's neck, all in messy layers, accompanied by one little cowlick at the top of his head. Next to the cowlick is nestled two, fluffy black cat ears which match a fluffy black tail. Nico wears the typical school uniform with a black choker necklace and black gloves to finish off.

Spoiler:

Personality: Nico, described in one word, would be considered a 'Tsundere'. A Tsundere is a person who when they first meet another person acts cold, uncaring and hostile to them, and then gradually begin to warm up to the person. So for Nico, at first impression, he would seem like a cold blooded, selfish and rude boy who only cares about himself, while if someone took the time to actual get to know him, they would open up a sweet, loving and selfless side of Nico that cares deeply for that person and their well being.

Not only is Nico rude to everyone, he can be rather stubborn most of the time. Even to people that he has grown a liking to, he will be very resolute and persistent to get whatever he wants. He isn't exactly a spoiled boy, though people do dub him as one, it is simply because he never had much when he was younger, and now that he can have what he wants most of the time, he makes sure to take full advantage of it. Even though this is selfish, it is simply the way Nico thinks and because of the way he was raised.

But all in all, Nico has reasons for being how he is. Most of his personality is due to his trust issues. Believe it or not, Nico used to be a bright boy, who trusted everybody. Though, due to his high trust, he was taken advantage of multiple times. His so called 'friends' always betrayed him in one way or another, but he always forgave them. After a long period of time, it was beginning to become harder and harder to trust anybody, until eventually, he secluded to the state that he became cold to everybody, afraid they would hurt him if he trusted them like in the past.

Even thought when he was younger Nico was all sweet and caring, that part of his personality is still there, only opened by a lucky few that manage to get him to warm up to them.

History: Nico was born in the Youkai dimension, in a small Youkai town inhabited by only a few Youkais. The reason this little town had hardly anybody living in it, is due to the fact that the town was relatively poor, and there was much better places for others to live. However, the Youkais that couldn't afford a bigger house, or to live in a slightly fancier town, would settle down here. The place wasn't all too bad. Compared to the other cities that are always loud and busy, this place was quiet and calm. Although the roads were broken and there wasn't much to do, it was all surrounded by nature, even in the winter. For Nico and his family, they lived in a small house, in a small neighborhood, which approximately had around eight to ten houses. They had the basic necessities that any family needs. Food, shelter, clothing, water, and never had a sufficient money to spare on extra things such as a T.V. Nico, even though he didn't have much, was a comparatively bright boy at the age of five. He and his elder brother by two years, Yuki, would always hang out together and make the most of what they could. Neither of them was selfish and never asked for anything from their parents.

At around the age of eight, two new kids moved into the neighborhood. It was rare that anybody moved in this town, much less children. They, Nico and his brother got along rather well with them. They would go out every day and play in the sunshine, then have some snacks and play some more. Together, they were almost inseparable. The kids' parents also became relatively good friends, and chatted about their own stuff together whenever their kids would go and play. Even though neither of the families had much, they enjoyed each other's company, happy to finally have some friends.
    Things changed though, when Nico grew up to be 12, a girl moved into the neighborhood. She was a really sweet neko and soon enough joined their little group of friends. After about a few months, it seemed that Nico had begun to fancy her. Being the oh-so trustable person he was, Nico told both of his friends that he liked her. They told him they wouldn't tell anyone, and they his secret was safe with them. Lies. The two friends went and told the girl, who then was so disgusted by the thought of dating Nico, she defriended him. Nico, of course, had no idea what he did wrong. He tried to think of reasons as to why the girl would suddenly hate him, but really couldn't It seems the girl wasn't so sweet afterall.

After about a week, one of his friends had told him that he accidentally may have slipped it out while talking to her, but Nico could tell he was lying. Yet he forgave him anyways. Nico, Yuki and the two boys would hang out again as usual, but one day, when Nico asked if they could come over, they both said that they were busy with homework, so Nico left them to themselves. After about ten minutes, he was going to go out to the store with his brother to buy some more fish, seeing as they had run out and their father was asked them to get more before their mother found out. Since the store wasn't far away, the brothers walked there. On the way back, they passed by the girls house, except, what Nico saw made him widen his eyes. The two boys were playing video games with the girl, laughing and having fun. Not homework. Yuki seemed to notice the sudden change of his little brothers mood and asked him what was wrong, so Nico told him. To say the least, Yuki was not happy. The next day Yuki and Nico went and talked to the two. They said they were sorry for lying, and of course, Nico forgave them. For the past three months, whenever Nico told them anything they would always tell the girl, who would then go and tell everyone else, or whenever he invited them over they would say they were busy and go hang out with the girl instead. One time, Nico had heard them talking about him behind his back. This brought tears to his eyes. But Nico forgave them. He always did. However, his brother remained mad that these kids were taking advantage of his baby brother.

After a few more months passed by, Nico snapped. He walked straight up to the two boys and the girl, who were ruining his toy plushie. They told him it was an accident, but he wouldn't hear any of it. Not to get into details, but things got a bit messy, and all three of the Youkai were sent to the hospital. After this incident, Nico hardly ever went outside or interacted to anyone other than his brother, and sometimes his parents. He became cold and distant, not wanting anyone to hurt him like he was hurt before. But, after a while, his family managed to open him up again. He wasn't as cheerful as before, but they found it to be a start. At the age of 14, Nico's parents decided to send him to Youkai Academy, so he could get some friends and interact again. Nico didn't want this at all, but Yuki had managed to convince his brother that it was for his own good, and that he would visit from time to time. So, reluctantly, Nico agreed. He couldn't deny his brother. So after that, he left and made his way all the way over to Youkai Academy.

Weakness:

- Nico is rather ticklish, especially on his neck, which is basically his weak spot.

- Nico absolutely can't stand cute and playable items. (By saying that, it means he absolutely loves them and can't stay away from them).

- Any other general Neko weaknesses count.

Other: Nope.

Code: Cherry Strawberry. :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long, I haven't been gone I just lacked inspiration for a bit and then got busy. Every time I sat down to do a post either something happened or my brain just shut down, but I'm going to have a post up either at some point today or tomorrow morning.

Years
  • Sorry for the continued delay. Geras moving kind of threw a spanner in the works and I have no idea what's going on with SylveonStar right now.

Back