• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aeternus Noctis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No Jirachi ? Awhh :P
I KNOW WHAT IT IS.
IT'S CLEFAIRY/CLEFFA RIGHT ?
TELL MEEEE. XD

As for the region name:

Maejo ?
Tesajo ?
Teora/Teoras ? (-teor from Meteor, get it ? :3)

Idk... Just brainstorming lol.
Might come with better names later.

Oh meteor parts for badges ?
Interesting...
I wonder how we'll have to get them... Probably guarded by gym leader like persons.

Maybe you can name the region something like Crestelia? Anternian? Neveritian? Gravilian? Morilinia? MidnightRidge? Coming up with a name for a region out of the blue is hard.

*note that these were randomly in my thoughts as I typed this, so don't try doing something like sewing me.

Eh, I ain't the type to have good ideas, but I wanna provide a region name. How about Gallos Aillos Reigion? It's short and sweet.

I forgot to mention, there are actually 2 regions, and the player will be travelling back and forth ALOT. Anyways,Arlaxeon, you gave me an idea, the starting region fill be called Bothynus, which is latin for meteor. Logical Cabbage, I like the name Midnight Ridge, will be using that for a city or something, ty. And Dxys, I like the sound of Gallos, will be using that for the 2nd region.

No longer need region names, thanks guys

Years
UPDATE
En9Zrkw.png
r1rAzUT.png

Being haunted by a Gengar? No problem, call 1800Gengone now(don't actually lol)

3P9q8GU.png
eCicGzs.png
Z72vDgB.png
uJuLsSz.png

HpCN1uU.png

And some story stuff

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Yay, more eye candy :P All jokes aside, everything in the screenshot looks beautiful and well placed.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I may not be good with grammar, but...
uJuLsSz.png

I think you should remove the apostrophe and letter 's' after the word 'pokemon'. :/

Other than that, the updates are really nice. ^^
Looking forward to play it~

Years
I love hacks where the people take the time to make their OWs look better. I love the transparent textbox feature that you implied. It looks more professional. Looking forward to the release!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
Looks very nice, I love all the tiles and everything matches up. Good luck!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Like the new updates! I find it absolutely hilarious about the Gengar part. Using a bad guy with a Charizard gives me the chills... LOVE IT! I hate it that most bad guys don't have cool or awesome pokemon to actually threaten the world with, so I'm very grateful for the Charizard! Neat way with the title by the way; Eternal Night... sounds very promising. Evil dark name+random bad guy with Charizard+creepy Gengar= This is going to be a huge success in plot!

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
If you don't mind me asking, have you picked starters yet? ( you probably did earlier in your first post lol)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
The graphics and stuff look pretty neat I'd say.
As for the story I wont say that much, you didn't reveal that much until now anyways, nor the starter Pokemon. So I'll wait until there is more.

But I kind of want to see logic in Screenshot, like if theyre only there to show of the graphics, story or whatever reason at all.
HpCN1uU.png

The first thing I asked myself is "Oh is that route ending there?".
I mean why does that "Bad guy" face you there, since Events happen through scripts, whats the point of the hero steping into that tile to triger this Event?

Usually when I play a hack, I kind of dont train that much so I might not walk into that grass at all, does this mean I wouldnt be able to see this Event?

Other than this, good luck with your hack.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Now that I think about it, what exactly is the evil team's name that the player will face off?

You're probably tired of all the questions, but we are curious people after all.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Look like a big time project huh ? Too many people. The mapping and scripting are awesome. What tile have you used please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back