• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

AmiDesu

Late Night battler
Years
Hello people-who-are-viewing-this-thread!
I'm SilverDunsparce, and... Well... I love pokemon, and I love making new friends that also love pokemon, and that's why I joined here. I have some experiance with hacking, as I have hacked pokemon emerald before, but I just hack for the amusement of seeing something that isn't supposed to be there. I also have great knowledge of the pokemon games and even their "prototypes" a.k.a betas.
But anyway, I love making new friends and I hope I can make quite a lot here, and maybe even some strong foes in battle, ya never know.

Um... That's all I have to say. Sorry if it's not much, where I am it's 1 in the morning and I can't think straight =w=

Years
I am definitely viewing this thread, so hello there and welcome!

ROM Hacking is what PC is really well known for, in fact even moreso than the Pokemon discussions themselves and it's no surprise given our huge catalog of hacks to download and play. Everything you need regarding hacks is over in the ROM Hacking boards and its subforums. You can even show off your own hack creations, but make sure you read the guidelines when you can, or you can contact the resident moderators over there, all of which have good knowledge in hacks.

Sadly my affair with hacks is minimal, but I do wish you good luck settling in with our hack community and hopefully branch out into other parts of the forums as well. I'll be seeing you around, and have fun enjoying our ROM hacks!

- Hikamaru

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I am i am viewing this thread so i can say hello ! And welcome to pc. We are a family and we are pleased that our family is rising day to day. And welcome again in PC. all people are superbly awesome here and all are soo kind so you will mix up with us. And if you need any kind of help don't feel shy to ask a Staff member. And all the people here are too helpful. They will help you too, And i hope you will be able to make new friends all the day !

If you feel bored (If your in PC no way you can't be bored) Just go hang in different sections. You will feel good talking to people.

Years
Why can't Dunsparce have a mega evolution? I can't be the only one who wants that, right? It's fantastic to meet you and welcome to PC, SilverDunsparce.

New friends will be easy to make here if you get involved and post around. Very happy seeing that you've already posted around the Pokemon Clubs section as that's a fantastic place to start and one of my favorite areas on the forum. I own a few clubs myself. :3

And any of our hackers, be it beginners or experienced users, will easily fit into the lovely ROM Hacking category. The staff are always working on improving it for you guys and making it easier to navigate so don't be afraid to ask one of its moderators if there's something you don't understand. They're busy guys but very happy to help. :) Enjoy your time on PokeCommunity!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Aha, no worries, I can't really do much of anything on 1 in the morning, gah. Still, nice of you to join us and introduce yourself! Wazooo~~ Love the way Dunsparce sounds, hehe.

Pokemon discussion and makin' new friends is what we're all about! As said, if you're active and contributing to stuff, you'll be able to meet a lot of people who might interest you! Personally I like making friends on this board, or on Video Games, but other places General Chat are pretty cool to make new friends as well, so, feel free to see what is there for ya! (=

Ciao for now, and hopefully we'll get to see more of ya, bud! Feel free to send me a PC friend request too, as you'll have a PC friend within me always. <33

Back