• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone, I'm so excited to be apart of the Pokecomunity!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Hi everyone! I've been a pokemon fan sense I was Little and it actually helped me learn how to read by playing through one of the games. I hated reading, but I loved pokemon. So my mother got me one of the newest pokemon games and told me she wasn't going to read me the whole thing and so I was going to have to learn how to read it myself (on the fact It's mainly all reading) so It kinda had to force me to sound out the words and such. Any way I love to read now, probably because I learned in a way I enjoyed. Pokémon has had a big part in my life and I love it. anyway I'm super excited to be apart of Pokecommunity! I'll probably start a blog and Post some of my pokemon Artwork on here, so if you guys are interested that would really be super great :33

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Cool! At least you love reading now! Head on to the fanfiction section and read the members' stories! Hopefully you'll like them! Neat avatar by the way! I'm guessing you like grass types. I'm sorry to say the only two I like are Turtwig and Snivy. Oh well. So you're an artist? Can't wait to se your work! Who wouldn't be interested? Hope we can chat sometime! Feel free to VM/PM me on any questions or just to chat. Welcome to PC and happy get together!

Years
Hey there Dialga! It's good to meet you and welcome to PC. <3

Unfortunately you can't make blogs here unless you either donate $15.00+ to the forum or obtain 2,000+ posts. If you want to show off your artwork I recommend checking out the Art & Design board but be sure to go through the rules there before posting a gallery. It's a great place to share your creativity. :) Of course the writing section Logical Cabbage told you about is equally as awesome~

But we're very similar already! I learned to read largely due to do Pokemon since I had only just moved to America from Europe when R/B/Y were out. Brings back so many good memories.

Have a splendid time and stick around, yes!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Awww, that's cool to hear! I think the pokemon series has taught me some loose things here and there too. Quite interesting! Mmm, and yeah, reading is pretty cool! I myself read things here and there, but never like, long textbooks or anything like that, ugh. Dx

Anywhoooo. Welcome to the forums today! Fortunately though, you can also win sponsor prizes, or even blog privileges in certain PC events, in which I think we have some with those kinds of award sin our GT events right now, so, you can check out those events when you have the time, of course! <33

Well, alongside boards such as the Writing & Fanfiction board, I do hope that you will enjoy yourself in all of the boards here on PC, or at least the ones that you have your eye on the most! Each one of them holds really great members, and fantastic topics, and you can even catch some events there form time to time!

Cheers, and happy posting! Toodleloo for now, and may we meet again. C:

Back