• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: [v13+] Roulette Minigame

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen today
    gif.gif
    screen.png
    screen2.png

Roulette Game Corner minigame from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Link

Tested on Essentials v13, v18.1, v19.1, v20.1 and v21.1. If this script isn't working on latest Essentials version, please inform on this thread.

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    FL. I love your scripts lol, it's everything you need when you get bored of chasing Pokémon around, maybe we'll see an Olympic games' script next lol.

Years
  • Hi, i want to add the roulette minigame, but when i go to enter the game to test it, this error appear and i don't know how to fix this:

Error: Script 'Roulette' line 203: SyntaxError occurred.

Script roulette line 203: @sprites["background"]=IconSprite.new(0,0,@viewport)

Thanks for the help in advance again.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, i want to add the roulette minigame, but when i go to enter the game to test it, this error appear and i don't know how to fix this:

Error: Script 'Roulette' line 203: SyntaxError occurred.

Script roulette line 203: @sprites["background"]=IconSprite.new(0,0,@viewport)

Thanks for the help in advance again.
    Its not my fault, the PokéCommunity is breaking my scripts O__o . I send this problem to the Staff (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333023).

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    you could put the script into a txt file and put this file into the zip folder

Years
  • I refreshed the game and using a clean version of pokemon essentials 13 and the problem i had above still appears. When you fixed the error, please paste here the code.
    Thanks again for your help, and sorry to bother you with this problem.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Okay, I attached a script.txt with this script at this post while the PokéCommunity problem isn't solved.

Attachments

• script.txt
      16.3 KB · Views: 54
    Years
  • FL now my syntax problem is fixed, when i used your file. I tested the mini game in my game and it works perfectly, you deserve all credits.

I have a question, when we have a fresh version of pokemon starter kit? I'm using the v13 and its very very unstable and sometimes it crashes. If someone have a fixed v13, please tell me.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    I have a question, when we have a fresh version of pokemon starter kit? I'm using the v13 and its very very unstable and sometimes it crashes. If someone have a fixed v13, please tell me.
    Asks Maruno, I don't know too. I never imagine that V14 takes too long.

About your problem: Try to run the game with compatibility mode and search over the Bug & Error Reporting thread about a fix after the release date of V13, page 21.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello i have a little problem when i try running on a npc it just said it's a roulette another thing have this is a link for dropbox it has some custom images for the script and the script itself give me credit if u use them
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sng288jyabvqr58/Roulette.zip?dl=0
    Like any Game Corner game, you need the Coin Case.

You changed the images names, so you need to change the names on scripts too or keep the old names.

Years
  • Hello FL. I'm updating and testing some scripts that i use in my fangame for PE. v19.1, so far, i only got an error when i try to play it, its a name error related to this line: if $PokemonBag.pbQuantity(PBItems::COINCASE)<=0 something related to the PBItems, i think that in v19.1 its different. And the kernel thing too. If you can, please update it, thx.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Big update!
    1. Compatible with Essentials v19
    2. Ball rolling SEs
    3. Different colors for multiplier
    4. Background color as parameter
    5. Number animation at coin gain
    6. Positions more accurate with original
    7. Ball blink on table
    8. Fix fade

Hello FL. I'm updating and testing some scripts that i use in my fangame for PE. v19.1, so far, i only got an error when i try to play it, its a name error related to this line: if $PokemonBag.pbQuantity(PBItems::COINCASE)<=0 something related to the PBItems, i think that in v19.1 its different. And the kernel thing too. If you can, please update it, thx.
    Fixed!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks for the report! This month (I gues) I gonna fix this.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Doesn't work with v21.1, like at all.
    I tested at v21.1 and I didn't have any errors. Look if you put the graphics in the right folder, as explained in install instructions.

Back