• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg brain fart...

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Does your brain just ever like... die? I don't mean literally btw. I'm talking about moments where you either feel forgetful... or that your brain just refuses to do what you want or something. Do you ever experiences moments where you think of something, only for it to vanish within seconds?

I get brain farts ALL of the time. Like, omg... I would be the queen of brain farts if I really wanted to be! It's just... gawd lol. My brain is known for being it's on person as ridiculous as it sounds. So, it tends to do whatever it wants, and it hardly does what I want. :[

So yeah... what about you guys?

Sirfetch’d

I think the better question is when is mt brain ACTUALLY working. I always seem to not think clearly and forget things I should remember :( My entire life is a derp moment!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I tend to type randomly while making a post, and then immediately delete that part when I noticed what I was doing.

I don't want to count how many times I typed Pokemon randomly while typing a post. I'm weird.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    This used to happen to me all the time at work...I really hate those moments where I go into a room and forget why I went there in the first place. >.> It's the worst.

omfg... I DO THIS ALL THE TIME. Sometimes, I'll have something I want to tell my online friends, then poof... the thought is gone. I end up saying, "...my train of thought just derailed". It's so frustrating for me. Then about three to five minutes later (sometimes), I'll remember what it was like wtf. XD

Years
    This used to happen to me all the time at work...I really hate those moments where I go into a room and forget why I went there in the first place. >.> It's the worst.
    A common phenomenon, and one that's definitely fascinating and...yeah, definitely one I get afflicted with as well, haha. So frustrating for me to realize "I literally just had this on my mind a moment ago, what did I come here to do argh". Backtracking may or may not help, haha.

But yeah, I get this all the time. Even if I don't move from room to room, all that needs to happen is for me to get distracted for even a moment from what I'm doing and my thoughts will suddenly flow to something else completely, at which point yeah, forget it, I'll be staring blankly at whatever I'm doing then. If I'm in luck, I'll eventually remember what it was I was wanting to do, if not....well then. Such frustration.

There's a reason I finally gave in and started using a notebook to write stuff down. X)

Or there are the times when I want to think of a specific word or thing, and...I can't. Even if I could have remembered it before I thought about it, suddenly nothing will ever bring that thing to mind and argh. aaaargh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    yeah, that happens to me sometimes. i either forget what i was about to do or i forget which word i was gonna use in a sentence...it drives me mad. :pink_tongue:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Considering my location is set to, "Lost in thought... again", yeah, I get these all the time. It's not fun, and I feel dumb whenever they happen, but regardless of what I do, I can't stop these moments from happening.

Back