• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twists and turns may break MI's bones

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • but dying on night one excites him

Okay, #morallyindeath jokes aside, most of the mafia games on PC have some sort of twist that makes the game a little more hard. For example, in THG, there's the hide and seek mechanic, for Season 3, we have the tier system. What would you say to be one of the best mechanics you have seen in a game, if you were to create one mechanic, what would it be, and finally are you supportive of those twists, or do you prefer to play the game as it should be?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Well...I'll tease what's happening for A Song of Ice and Fire since it's relevant: there's no Mafia. ;)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Well...I'll tease what's happening for A Song of Ice and Fire since it's relevant: there's no Mafia. ;)

x1ykw3.jpg

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I have being trolled one game in which there was said to be a mafia, but there in fact wasn't. The nightly kills were in fact randomly determined as cause of the plague. There were only a few people left when we actually claimed it as nonsense and all was revealed.
    It was really funny as in the end game everybody was pointing fingers at everybody being sure they had to be mafia because they knew others weren't, it got really chaotic. (The GM was really laughing at us afterwards.)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I have being trolled one game in which there was said to be a mafia, but there in fact wasn't. The nightly kills were in fact randomly determined as cause of the plague. There were only a few people left when we actually claimed it as nonsense and all was revealed.
    It was really funny as in the end game everybody was pointing fingers at everybody being sure they had to be mafia because they knew others weren't, it got really chaotic. (The GM was really laughing at us afterwards.)

omg that is genius hahahah

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Well of course A Song of Fire and Ice Mafia will utilise the houses, and not have one single Mafia guys ;) #houselannisterisgonnawin #Hearmeroar! (This is gonna look so stupid if it actually doesn't lmao. And if it does, and I'm not in house Lannister, Klippy, I'ma be mighty mad XD)

Only really been through one Mafia that isn't the base Mafia, which is the Hunger Games. It's interesting, but I feel it's got a few holes where interest has seeped out from. With a little refinement I think it could very well, but I feel the randomness of it is it's biggest downfall.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I'm defiantly not a fan of the tier system, but I love all of those side events you keep doing

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'd like to commend Gimme on the twists and turns in Blarz :) I loved Poetry day and the ghostly tentacle thing. Was good fun :).

Back