• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God I forget to post here.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
  • Hello, for the third time.
    This is my what, 3rd extended leave from the PC Forums? I think I just got caught up in life I kinda forgot... But ill do my best to be back on and help out and be involved. Its rare that I leave a community forever, but I do have leaves at times. But if you dont know me, my name is Dema, and Ive been on the community for like 2 years, with my second year being a bit spotty on appearances. As many, I originally came here for ROM hacking, but over time I developed myself and became a real community member, by posting in all sorts of forums, finding new found interests such as digital drawing, rather than traditional.

Anywho, thats me, and hi.

Years
  • Dude, you have gotta stop disappearing without notice. Anyways, welcome back again!

I know that real life getting the better of your activity is not an uncommon thing, and hey loads of others go through that exact same problem as well only to return and the whole cycle repeats again. There's been some changes, but we're still the same forum you know and love underneath.

Anyways, good luck staying active this time and hopefully not disappear again.

Years
  • omg yes, do stop disappearing. Well we understand life happens but it's still sad when people fall of the face of the forums consistently without saying much. ;w; Welcome back, Dema! Really happy having you here again. Hope it's for longer this time.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome back! Real life can be a bitch sometimes, but it just happens so nobody's blaming you for leaving. It's cool to have a veteran back though, even if you probably don't know who I am. =3

Anyway, hope you have a great time!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • welcome back Dema! it's okay that you kept disappearing, i tend to disappear a lot as well. it's hard to stay active on here sometimes when real life gets in the way. i was the same way. i came on here for pokemon trading and now i post in all kinds of sections of the forum! anyways, don't disappear again! let me know if you need a friend, drop a vm.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Dema! hahaha I completely know what you mean by taking random extended leaves. tbh my first three years on this forum were filled with me making cameo appearances and then vanishing for a month only to return for a few days again. It took three years of that, but I've finally become regularly active and I'm definitely enjoying it - hopefully you'll be here to stick around this time :3 Looking forward to seeing you all over the forum!

Back