• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Info: The Starting Pad [Rules, Guides, Q&A]

Years
  • Seems a bit like a participation medal when everyone should~ be doing that, but okay. ^_^"

Just to add to this a little, you're welcome to get in touch with any of the Ruers here and request participation in a private roleplay (so long as you're not breaking any rules/pestering - which I'm sure you wouldn't anyway) we just don't host that kind of RP onsite.

SeleneHime

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I'll t
    Years
  • Just to add to this a little, you're welcome to get in touch with any of the Ruers here and request participation in a private roleplay (so long as you're not breaking any rules/pestering - which I'm sure you wouldn't anyway) we just don't host that kind of RP onsite.

Duly noted, and thank you. Sorry again about the oversight.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    This place seems to have gotten more fancy :o Hello! I haven't RPed here since Alter Ego left and someone replaced them. I drifted apart from old friends, entered college, and didn't have anymore time. Recently, I have graduated! YAY. I've also been picking up more tabletop games with old college buddies. So I have decided to return to roleplaying, maybe.

I want a creative outlet to spill these ideas that overflow from my imaginative and paranoid head (I studied germs in school so the level of paranoia is over 9000, clearly :3). But! I'm kind of intimidated by how much things have changed. So I wanted to say "hi" and then shuffle off to some corner while I manage to tackle these changes from like 7 years ago :o

Years
  • This place seems to have gotten more fancy :o Hello! I haven't RPed here since Alter Ego left and someone replaced them. I drifted apart from old friends, entered college, and didn't have anymore time. Recently, I have graduated! YAY. I've also been picking up more tabletop games with old college buddies. So I have decided to return to roleplaying, maybe.

I want a creative outlet to spill these ideas that overflow from my imaginative and paranoid head (I studied germs in school so the level of paranoia is over 9000, clearly :3). But! I'm kind of intimidated by how much things have changed. So I wanted to say "hi" and then shuffle off to some corner while I manage to tackle these changes from like 7 years ago :o

Nice to meet you Fenice! You'll find that things haven't changed quite as much as you'd think really, the only big difference is that we now have a main forum for discussions about all things RP! You can find all OOC stuff in the casting section and everything IC inside the Stage section. There's still a few people hanging around from those old days too, so don't think you'll be the only one either.

If you have any questions feel free to direct them to Ice or myself. Have fun!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So how about that revival rule? Can we post in Theatre threads over a month old? :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So how about that revival rule? Can we post in Theatre threads over a month old? :)
    When mods don't solve your problems, become a mod and solve them yourself!

We decided to add a rule (shows up as rule #5 now)

Theatre threads (threads made in the main forum, as opposed to RP threads made in Casting/Stage subforums) can be posted in for up to 2 months after the last post! Meaning, the usual PokéCommunity guideline of threads being dead after 1 month is extended to 2 months in the Theatre.

Happy discussion!

Back