• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Region Poll #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The Community Region

So, the purpose of this community region is to let everyone have the chance to participate on the number of factors that can let this community grow, from picking it's name, to choosing the Pokémon that inhabit the, and so on!

If you would like to participate, look no further! We're opening a series of polls for you to vote on what the region should have / what should it do, until it's complete.

First Poll: Naming The Region

So, on this thread, we're focusing on naming the region. Here, feel free to suggest a name for this region. Any one can suggest a name, as well as an explanation on why they've chosen that particular name, if they'd like. Every idea will be included in the final poll - see what you can come up with! :)

Seven days from now (Saturday, December 5th Sunday, 6th), we will open a new thread that will allow everyone to vote on a name, and the one with the most votes will be the winner! But more on that when the time comes. Again, right now, feel free to suggest a name here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hmm I guess I'll start ;) My suggestion is The Oxili Region, from the latin for help/assist Auxilium. Thought it would be befitting of a community made region :D.

Look forward what other people come up with : <, since it could be any kind of name at this stage aha.

Years
The Eximius Region, meaning exceptional.

I honestly have no preference, but I do think that if the name has more meaning, it could affect where we take the region more

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Since it's a community-made region, I was thinking maybe a name such as Connexus (taken from conexus which is Latin for connection/coalition/alliance) so it sounds something more UN-esque.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Since it's a community-made region, I was thinking maybe a name such as Connexus (taken from conexus which is Latin for connection/coalition/alliance) so it sounds something more UN-esque.

Snazzy name! :) It's actually one of the Team names on UK Apprentice this year :') and they chose it for exactly that reason.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oooh I love some of these names; hopefully we'll get in more soon. <33

Just a reminder that we're going to be opening the thread where you guys can vote for your favourite region name, in about.. 2 days!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
EOND its what I named my rival in SS
it should be based around EEVEE
and its normal evolution EEVEEON

Corinton

Zodiac Assassin
Years
  • Age 34
  • US
  • Seen Jul 9, 2022
The Omni Region.

I know it's simple but I was thinking this because it's a part of everyone who participates, from all over the world, making this region have everything :D

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I would name a region once I also have ideas about layed out personally. But since this is a community thing, hmm

Koinokiki Region
Chora Region
Periochi Region
Solinas Region
Noufaro Region

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I would name a region once I also have ideas about layed out personally. But since this is a community thing, hmm

Koinokiki Region
Chora Region
Periochi Region
Solinas Region
Noufaro Region

At the moment its one entry per person! :) Which would you like to put forward to the polls?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
We're going to extend this an extra 24 hours! :) The poll will go up tomorrow.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
At the moment its one entry per person! :) Which would you like to put forward to the polls?

I figured, I was going to put a 'pick one or two for the poll' in the post but I decided not to. Hmm I cant seem to choose between Chora and Noufaro, think I'm leading more towards the latter. yeah, Noufaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back