• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member and poketuber

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    Hello my name is Gyaranine and im new to the pokemon community. I hope to provide and help other with my content and hopefully interact with you guys My channel is Gyaranine{Pokemon}

Years
    Hey! Welcome to Pokecommunity! What sorts of things are you interested in here? The rom hacking section may be up your ally if you're making pokemon videos. I'd strongly suggest telling us more about yourself so we can point you towards some areas of the forum you might like. I hope to see you around! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello my name is Gyaranine and im new to the pokemon community. I hope to provide and help other with my content and hopefully interact with you guys My channel is Gyaranine{Pokemon}
    Welcome to PC! Nice username you've got there. Perhaps a good way of advertising your youtube channel can be to put the name and a link in your signature :) You can edit it here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Hope you'll have a good time here.

Years
    Awesome to see you here Gyaranine! Like the others said, I recommend linking your YouTube channel in your signature since advertising is prohibited here.

Speaking of YouTube, what stuff do you post on your channel? If you're a gaming type of YouTuber we have a Let's Plays section in Video Games, but I'm sure there'll definitely be a section that is of interest to you in general.

Good luck with keeping active and I'll be sure to catch you around!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hi there, welcome to PC! I'm actually a YouTuber myself, although I just do LP videos in general and not just pokémon. Speaking of, make sure to check out the Let's Play section if you'd like to share some of your videos, like Hikamaru said. Don't be afraid to put a link to your channel in your description either, just don't go advertising it everywhere.

Hope you have a good time!

Back