• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
if the biggest worry about making four types available for fused pokemon is because "its too complicated," i would say that's a good argument to put it in. I'm sure if someone had proposed the idea of abilities instead of the pokemon company just making it, some would have replied that it sounded too complicated as well, and its a fascinating part of the game. This feature might make you have to fight a gym leader a few times to figure out strategies for once, and that sounds more fun to me. It would make pokemon infinite fusion extraordinary.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Sorry but crediting me doesn't mean I gave you permission to use my work, because I didn't give you any permission at all, saying 'I gave you credit' doesn't make it okay, again, please remove them before I report this game to the administration.

Alright, geez I'll edit the maps that use the tilesets and remove anything by you from the game. I didn't realize you had a problem with people using them.

crediting me doesn't mean I gave you permission to use my work
I just want to point out the irony in that this is literally what every game here, yours included, is doing with Nintendo's intellectual property.

Last edited:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
So I managed to play through the demo again, I made a new account on my computer and just played it like that. I decided to name myself Red this time around. Not sure why I did that, my team is nothing like Reds haha.
I'll show ya pictures of my team.
Spoiler:

Also this is what I got from the egg at the end of the beta. It's so crazy.
Spoiler:

I'll post this picture I got when first talking to Oak to get my egg, I guess the kind of egg I got crashed my game? I'll be posting a few bugs I found later today. EDIT: Ok maybe not later today. I'm being lazy and been busy today.
2ce405c8f48db2b4012e94b1129a7add.png

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
There are tiles in this game that have been taken from WaterTrainer without his consent. I'd recommend removing them and replacing them with public tiles.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I'd love to be able to play this game, but the extracting takes SO long! I had to stop after 5 hours... I guess no Infinite Fusion for me...
:(

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I vote for having all 721 Pokemon in the game, it doesn't matter so much to me if you can fuse them all or not, I'd just like all six generations of Pokemon...

Thank you!

Schrroms

Years
Update time, everyone. I'm afraid I have some bad news.

As you may, know, I've recently been accused of using tilesets made by watertrainer_nz without his consent.

Basically, I didn't realize they weren't public tiles and used them in the game. Thankfully, there were only 2-3 maps that used these tiles, but this still means that I will have to remake them from scratch, which may set me behind a bit for working on the second demo. As a result of this, I have temporarily removed the download link to the demo. I'll upload a new version of 1.6 once the affected maps have been changed. Sorry about this.

Don't worry, I'm still working on demo 2.0 and this whole thing shouldn't slow progress too badly. I'm now done with my uni finals and should have a lot more time to work on the game during Christmas break hopefully.

Also this is what I got from the egg at the end of the beta. It's so crazy.
Spoiler:

I'll post this picture I got when first talking to Oak to get my egg, I guess the kind of egg I got crashed my game? I'll be posting a few bugs I found later today. EDIT: Ok maybe not later today. I'm being lazy and been busy today.
2ce405c8f48db2b4012e94b1129a7add.png

Wow, you got crazy lucky with that egg! It's made so that it can have a shiny of literally any first or single-staged Pokemon in the game, so a Zapdos-Dratini fusion is a really good get! I'm not sure what the deal with that crash is. I'll investigate.

I'd love to be able to play this game, but the extracting takes SO long! I had to stop after 5 hours... I guess no Infinite Fusion for me...
:(
I know, I'm so sorry about that. I'm looking into ways to make the size smaller!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
First of all:

This game is just so freaking awesome! Thank you so much for it! Such a great idea! Even if some fusions look kinda... well... yeah.. you know.. haha, but I don't care!
Also the story and the maps are so damn cool! Keep up the awesome work!
Canno't wait for Demo 2.0!!
Any estimated date on release?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
hey schrroms ive been watching a lets play of this game and it seems like a lot of fun but i have 1 question, how exactly do u install it or set it up? i have extracted the file a from it came a folder with a bunch of stuff in it but i don't actually know how to get the game set up and playable. Can u assist me in anyway. Im using mac by the way.
Forward Message Reply With Quote

Sorry Schrroms but another question would be, What is this a rom hack of?

Last edited by a moderator:

Schrroms

Years
hey schrroms ive been watching a lets play of this game and it seems like a lot of fun but i have 1 question, how exactly do u install it or set it up? i have extracted the file a from it came a folder with a bunch of stuff in it but i don't actually know how to get the game set up and playable. Can u assist me in anyway. Im using mac by the way.
Forward Message Reply With Quote

There should be a game.exe file in the folder. That's what you click on to start the game.
But the game probably won't work if you're on mac unfortunately. I haven't tested it myself but apparently that's how it is for all RPG Maker games.
Sorry Schrroms but another question would be, What is this a rom hack of?
It isn't a rom hack. It's made using Pokemon Essentials.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
There should be a game.exe file in the folder. That's what you click on to start the game.
But the game probably won't work if you're on mac unfortunately. I haven't tested it myself but apparently that's how it is for all RPG Maker games.

It isn't a rom hack. It's made using Pokemon Essentials.

Thanks anyways.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
U need to add the trade stone cause its easier to evolve pokemon that its evolve requires to trade with a trainer PLS ADD IT T_T

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
U need to add the trade stone cause its easier to evolve pokemon that its evolve requires to trade with a trainer PLS ADD IT T_T
Pretty sure the trade evolution pokemon evolve by level up now. like about level 40 or so.

Schrroms

Years
Pretty sure the trade evolution pokemon evolve by level up now. like about level 40 or so.

That's correct. All trade evolutions evolve in their third stage at level 40.
I'll consider adding some kind of trade evolution stone to the game if people like it better though.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
I'll consider adding some kind of trade evolution stone to the game if people like it better though.
I think it's fine the way it is. Only thing about it is that you can't evolve them to their final evolution in the current beta unless you grind a bunch.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
do you guys accept suggested fusions? if so then have a look at this:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016

Well Thanks cause i didnt know that . i just only played till cerulean city and i kinda didnt know but anyway thx .

Schrroms

Years
do you guys accept suggested fusions? if so then have a look at this:
Spoiler:
This isn't one of the needed line, but they look great. I'll add them to the game!

Well Thanks cause i didnt know that . i just only played till cerulean city and i kinda didnt know but anyway thx .

Yeah i'd be surprised if anyone got to level 40 in the demo hahaha!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I recommend that you add what i suggested as the starter also add this instead of bulbasaur please:
Spoiler:

And this instead of squirtle:
Spoiler:

Back