• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 26, 2015
What i wanted to see in EVERY pokemon game is having all the regions ... and all the badges ... Also having all pokemon in it , i mean come on man , why put just 100 or 200 in each game while u could put 700+ its stupid!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
Well, the amount of work it would take to make all those pokemon fusable is ridiculous. The guy who made all the fusion sprites for the original 151 went through and designated head areas,body areas, and color schemes in order to automatically fuse them, and even then a lot of people complain about the sprites. Admittedly, a lot of them do look confusing. That work spent getting all the pokemon in could be put toward cool sprites, with time to spare. Also, from an old pokemon fan, I just don't want the newer generations. the first generation isn't perfect (i'm looking at you Mr. Mime and Jynx), but the pokemon designs of the later generations are more often painfully unnatural looking, with weird line patterns along their bodies or stiff-looking appendages and attachments. Seriously though, as cool as their moves and stories are, Arceus still looks dumb. It has some gate attached to its midsection that it jumped through. Blaziken is some sort of bell-bottom-wearing fighting chicken. And those are "cool" ones. I don't want them in the game. that being said, I'm of the opinion that if this game does well, schrroms should make a sequel with more pokemon, if he wants. Otherwise we will all be waiting forever for any game to happen.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Demo is back up guys.
Sorry about this whole thing. I had to remake some maps because of a copyright issue. I wanted to get it done sooner, but I got caught up in holiday stuff and didn't have too much time to work on it.

This is NOT demo 2.0. The demo still ends at Rock Tunnel like before.

Anyway, the maps that have been remade are Viridian Forest, Route 3 and Route 9. I also threw in new versions of Route 1 and Pewter City because I cringed everytime I looked at the old maps. Couple of other stuff changed since this release is based on an early build of 2.0. You can check the changelog for details.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Demo is back up guys.
Sorry about this whole thing. I had to remake some maps because of a copyright issue. I wanted to get it done sooner, but I got caught up in holiday stuff and didn't have too much time to work on it.

This is NOT demo 2.0. The demo still ends at Rock Tunnel like before.

Anyway, the maps that have been remade are Viridian Forest, Route 3 and Route 9. I also threw in new versions of Route 1 and Pewter City because I cringed everytime I looked at the old maps. Couple of other stuff changed since this release is based on an early build of 2.0. You can check the changelog for details.

Did you see my post in page 5? How about it?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
ok so there's a misplaced tile in the forest noticed it while walking around in there and there's an area on the steps that lead to brock if you go 1 space down after going up the steps you can never move again i would recommend adding a teleport option in the trainer card or menu so when people get stuck they don't have to restart the game (btw saving and resetting a bad idea on my part but i really didn't want to lose progress) also not a glitch but you may want to reprice the dna splicer something more like 1000 because 2000 is a tad unreasonable i took a screenshot of where i'm stuck but i guess i can't upload it and honestly i'd love to help in any way i can

Schrroms

Years
ok so there's a misplaced tile in the forest noticed it while walking around in there and there's an area on the steps that lead to brock if you go 1 space down after going up the steps you can never move again i would recommend adding a teleport option in the trainer card or menu so when people get stuck they don't have to restart the game (btw saving and resetting a bad idea on my part but i really didn't want to lose progress) also not a glitch but you may want to reprice the dna splicer something more like 1000 because 2000 is a tad unreasonable i took a screenshot of where i'm stuck but i guess i can't upload it and honestly i'd love to help in any way i can

Found it and fixed it. Really sorry about that.
Copy this file in the game's data folder, replacing the old one and hopefully this should fix it without you losing any progress.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sw45tec787ut5s6/Map380.rxdata

For others, I'm compressing the full fixed version at the moment, so it should be up in a few hours.

Edit: While you're at it, you should probably copy this file too to fix a bug with route 5 having no encounters and Pewter City's pokecenter having encounters (I know lol)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5efn89x2416zn1j/encounters.dat

That being said, I'm of the opinion that if this game does well, schrroms should make a sequel with more pokemon, if he wants. Otherwise we will all be waiting forever for any game to happen.

I didn't really want to talk about it so soon not to create false hopes, but I've been in contact with the guys at FrankenPokemon to create a new generator based on their source code (with a few adjustments to recolor the sprites,etc.). This would allow me to add as many Pokemon to game as I want and possibly even have 3-4 way fusions. Plus their sprites generally look better imo.

Don't get too excited about it though. There's still a fair chance that it'll never see the light of day.
Right now I'm still focusing on finishing up the next release though. But yeah, that's planned for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
wanted to reply directly to your post but since there are links i couldn't anyways thank you so much and i'll let you know if i run into any more problems also if paras/parasect isn't already in this demo might i suggest adding him into the next somewhere (parasect has one of the nice sprites for fusion facewise makes things look like they're wearing glasses)

did not fix it for me looks like i have to restart thank you anyways though like i said while in testing this is bound to happen in places so i'd recommend some kind of teleport option until you're out of demo phase at least also not so much of a bug as an animation issue when healing pokemon in pokecenter the pokeballs float oddly

Last edited by a moderator:

Schrroms

Years
wanted to reply directly to your post but since there are links i couldn't anyways thank you so much and i'll let you know if i run into any more problems also if paras/parasect isn't already in this demo might i suggest adding him into the next somewhere (parasect has one of the nice sprites for fusion facewise makes things look like they're wearing glasses)
Paras is in Mt. Moon I believe.

did not fix it for me looks like i have to restart thank you anyways though like i said while in testing this is bound to happen in places so i'd recommend some kind of teleport option until you're out of demo phase at least also not so much of a bug as an animation issue when healing pokemon in pokecenter the pokeballs float oddly
Sorry, I thought this would do it. :(
Yeah I'll probably add something like that. Healing glitch is known and has been fixed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
So given that you completely ripped off WaterTrainer's (from DA) tileset without permission, i'm glad to see that you are removing them. I sincerely hope you do not have anything else ****ing stolen in this game, I refuse to support it unless you prove you got permission from everyone else for their contributions.

Schrroms

Years
So given that you completely ripped off WaterTrainer's (from DA) tileset without permission, i'm glad to see that you are removing them. I sincerely hope you do not have anything else ****ing stolen in this game, I refuse to support it unless you prove you got permission from everyone else for their contributions.
The tiles have already been removed.
I don't really care whether you support the game or not.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
ok so i got the fossil and it just turned into kabuto maybe (during the demos that will happen in) post some kind of small warning note beforehand that way we know to save then so if we don't like nature or gender we can reset and try again the first overworld sprite when you're leaving pewter and heading to cerulean doesn't match the in battle character at all (unsure if that was a placeholder or mistake or intentional maybe)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
You guys should make sprites for the fusions like the drawings that there are of them, they look really cool and i think it would be a great feature

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 1, 2021
I am so hyped for this game! Ignore the haters. When will demo 2.0 come out? Also, I would be even more hyped if all 721 Pokemon were in! Also,will this be mobile compatible? I can't play pc games

Schrroms

Years
I am so hyped for this game! Ignore the haters. When will demo 2.0 come out? Also, I would be even more hyped if all 721 Pokemon were in! Also,will this be mobile compatible? I can't play pc games

Thanks! Trust me, I'd LOVE to get all 721 Pokemon in the game!
Unfortunately it's only for PC, sorry.

I'm not sure when demo 2.0 will be ready. I haven't been making progress as fast as I'd like. But I'm not going to uni this winter (I'm doing an internship) so I might actually have more time to work on it! :)

Schrroms

Years
Also I feel like I should probably mention this.
I'll be leaving for a week starting tomorrow (coming back on the 12th). So I won't be able to answers questions about the game in that time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2016
I noticed a bug (which hopefully I am not just repeating from someone else). The guy in the house right outside of Diglett Cave on Route 2 who is trading his Mr. Mime for an Abra has a bug. When you trade to him the game ends up crashing with an error code on the screen. Hope this helped! Besides I have a plan for Mr. Mime so I may need him.

1619497_10208507083902562_5238241661497126004_n.jpg

Back