• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Other (For the pole) : Adding the cross-generational evolutions from generation 1; These are the ones in question: Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Crobat, Bellossom, Politoed, Slowking, Magnezone, Steelix, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Happiny, Blissey, Tangrowth, Kingdra, Mime Jr., Scizor, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z and Munchlax. (bold = the gen 2 pokémon which will really make sense to be implemented in the game)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Maybe you already know but, you can battle a bug catcher in Viridian Forest over and over again xD

Bug: When a pokemon learns a new move when you have already 4 moves learned and you select no and confirm it asks again

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Maybe you already know but, you can battle a bug catcher in Viridian Forest over and over again xD

Bug: When a pokemon learns a new move when you have already 4 moves learned and you select no and confirm it asks again

Actually, you can rebattle more then half of the trainers.

ITS A FEATURE !

Darkrailord49

Dark Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    i found three scripts in the game
    2 when you do the mr mime and jynx trade
    1 in the rock near the chick in mount moon

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    Yay! It's extracting but taking soooooooooo! Long

It's finished extracting on my old windows 7 computer. After 4 hours. I can't wait to play it tommarow!

If 2.0 came out? Would I still have my save file?

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm back from a small vacation and currently stuck in traffic on my way to work (I'm not driving, don't worry!) so I thought I'd write a small update. On my phone so bear with me.

Basically I've been having lots going on in my personal life lately (moving, new job, girlfriend, uni stiff) . Because of this, I probably won't have much time to work on the game. I really hate to have to say this but I suggest you forget anything I've said about a possible release date. It's highly possible I'll have to delay it further. I'm extremely sorry about this because I know that a lot of you are looking forward to the next release.

I will still be working on it, little by little, but I sinply cannot make the game my top priority at the moment, I hope you guys can understand.

I'll focus on fixing the new glitches that have arisen in the last release. Then after a bugtesting phase I'll eventually release a first version of demo 2. It will lack some features such as breeding initially but those will be added as we go on. I honestly have no idea about what the time frame will be like for all that.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hey, am I allowed to make a german translation for this?

That would be really cool actually.
    I actually thought about doing a french translation too myself since it's my first language. Maybe I'll get to it eventually.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Nice work, would love to see a full Kanto or Kanto-Johoto game (Like HG SS but the other way around?) of it. Pls continue and take a cookie for the awesome and fun work so far ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    Current team: mandrill and bulbasaur(I can't find anything to fuse with him)

Can you make a randomizer option for this? It could he just like a regular randomizer but every trainer has random fusions.

Also if I updated from Windows 7 to 10 would I keep my save file?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    That would be really cool actually.
    I actually thought about doing a french translation too myself since it's my first language. Maybe I'll get to it eventually.
    I have started editing it, and I will start with pallet town and make it in a row, i think i will need a couple of days for it!
    but i just have the trial version of RPG maker, so i only have 30 days for it

Last edited:

NeonGeaso

Neon
    Years
  • I guess something is wrong when fusing pokemon because when i try to fuse ivysaur as the head and kabuto as the body I get Kabuyasur but it should be ivyuto. For some reason it makes the same types too with each of the fusions i try to make. it, both fusions might i add, go to rock/ poison when i want grass/ water. i want to control it but it goes to kabuyasaur every time i try and fuse them together. is there a problem or is it just me?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    In pewter city on the hill with the old man is a glitch.I went upstairs and then two times to the right and i stuck in front of the fence.

Back