• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon-themed New 3DS XLs headed for Japan

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    00000290_820_461.png

Japan-only so far, but they're getting some pretty sweet New 3DS XLs — a Pikachu model and a Solgaleo- and Lunala-themed one.

View the article

Last edited by a moderator:

Deníz1

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund
    Years
  • since germany always gets all the same models like japan (and usa only gets the boring shit :D i love it!) im pretty sure to hold this in my hands at early 2017 (the lunaala and solgaleo style 3ds)

So excited for this one, finnaly a good looking black new 3ds. and the print on the front is so awesome. Since i already have a Zelda Edition 3DS, a Hyrule Warriors New 3Ds in awesomeest gold ever, im really looking forward for this one

Years
  • I know I don't need a new 3DS right now but these designs are so good! It often sucks that stuff like this usually never makes it outside of Japan.

Years
  • That Pikachu n3DS is what I would've wanted the initial Pikachu 3DS design to look like. More of a pastel yellow and a softer-looking picture.. GAH. I want it. ;-;'

Deníz1

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund
    Years
  • anyone has experience how long the buttons and the "analog"-stick on the 3ds (or better on new 3ds) usually have a lifespan? i have my new 3ds xl since 3-4 month and especially the most used and mashed buttons in pokemon (A and B... :-D) are already not that clicky as the X and Y buttons. also the analog stick/pad i dunno its name is getting a bit stiff.

How to take good care of the buttons and the stick? anyone has ideas or experiences?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm not too keen on these designs if I'm honest. I've been thinking of updating my 3DS recently but I'll probably hold off and see if any more designs come out over the next few months. I'd definitely update to some sort of Rotom dex themed 3DS!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Looks like Europe will be getting the Solgaleo/Lunala themed 3DS in November presumably along with the release of the games.

Years
  • Looks like Europe will be getting the Solgaleo/Lunala themed 3DS in November presumably along with the release of the games.

So I guess the US is left out for now huh. :<

Yeah, I guess the US is left out. At least Europe have this same 3DS but it won't be enough to stop their delay with the game release. My country tends to never get anything either, and even if we do get a bonus gift it's usually something terrible.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • These are a bit of a step down from the XY ones. I loved the Gold 3DS much better. But it is disappointing that US doesn't get any of these.

Years
  • Last edited:
    Back