• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feedback and thoughts wanted!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Short and sweet or long and winding, anything is welcome.

Are you participating in the current Meta Journey? If not, why not?

If you are, are there things you think we could change to make it more fun/interactive/interesting overall?

Note that we are currently working on changing MJ a bit (again!) but we'd absolutely love input from the actual participants (and potential participants).

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I feel it lost its value once OOC posts became valid. I quit and wont return unless theres a reset.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • I'm not sure, I didn't participate in it for a long time, but I enjoyed it for the time I participated in it. Not really sure how to make it more interesting, but the events seem cool!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel it lost its value once OOC posts became valid. I quit and wont return unless theres a reset.
    Hmm. Yea I think we enabled OOC posts generally in an attempt to make it even easier to capture pokémon. Mayhaps we should stick to IC posts? Although, Theatre/Stage posts did work fine once upon a time, so perhaps just removing OOC posts again could work.

I'm not sure, I didn't participate in it for a long time, but I enjoyed it for the time I participated in it. Not really sure how to make it more interesting, but the events seem cool!
    It's just meant to be a fun lil extra thing to reward you for actually posting in your RPs, I suppose c:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Theatre posts work as long as they aren't chit chat threads yes, but maybe one per thread?

Back