• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new to this community

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I'm new to this community I've only been around for a day but just by looking it's gonna be great here. Old can someone help me, I need some help on making a good thread like ones with spoilers and gifts.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm new to this community I've only been around for a day but just by looking it's gonna be great here. Old can someone help me, I need some help on making a good thread like ones with spoilers and gifts.

Hi! Welcome to the community c: I hope indeed that you will have a great time here~

I moved your post from a very old thread (two years old!) and made a new thread just for you instead. You deserve a thread of your own to be welcomed in! Careful to not post in wayyy too old topics (at least those many months or years old) as they are most likely considered dead by anybody who posted in them before.

Do you mean with "gifs"? Moving pictures? If you fetch the url address to any picture online, you can put it down when you make a post and put
    like this.

As for spoilers, make use of the
    Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whxxgzi91qfqvym.gif

Heya, welcome! Looks like adventure has everything covered, so, I hope that all helps for you! Just remember if you need additional assistance, feel free to contact any of the staff team anytime! We're always happy to help! And have a wonderful time; have yourself a good day, yeah?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hello, welcome to PC! I love your username - Sceptile and retro gaming are both super cool. What do you like about Sceptile out of interest? I've always been a huge fan of the line but I haven't really had the chance to use them much.

Anyway, have fun on PC! Hopefully your questions have been answered already but don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. See you around. :D

Back