• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back to stay...... hopefully

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
  • Well, hey there ;)

As per the title, I'm hopefully back and here to stay this time around. I've made a thread similar to this before aswell as a couple of posts in the Leave/Return thread but have ultimately ended up going AWOL once again after a little while. I'm gonna try not to let the same happen this time around.

Kinda mad that I missed my 3 year anniversary as a member here though and yet I've only made a little over 100 posts whereas I've made 14k+ posts on a totally unrelated forum in about the same time span. I guess I don't like Pokémon :p

Anyway, as i often end these posts, it's good to be back and I look forward to speaking to lots of you among the many different threads we have here :)
    (I think I may actually stick around this time considering I just joined the Discord channel so that'll be sat there looking at me to remind me to keep checking in here :D )

Years
  • Oh hey it's you again! Nice to see you back KidCarter.

Hopefully you'll have more reasonings to stick around this time since there's been a lot that's happened lately since your last visit, and Discord should hopefully keep you hanging around for more.

That said, good luck sticking around this time and congrats on reaching 3 years as a member!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, hey there ;)

As per the title, I'm hopefully back and here to stay this time around. I've made a thread similar to this before aswell as a couple of posts in the Leave/Return thread but have ultimately ended up going AWOL once again after a little while. I'm gonna try not to let the same happen this time around.

Kinda mad that I missed my 3 year anniversary as a member here though and yet I've only made a little over 100 posts whereas I've made 14k+ posts on a totally unrelated forum in about the same time span. I guess I don't like Pokémon :p

Anyway, as i often end these posts, it's good to be back and I look forward to speaking to lots of you among the many different threads we have here :)
    (I think I may actually stick around this time considering I just joined the Discord channel so that'll be sat there looking at me to remind me to keep checking in here :D )
    Welcome back to PC! Let's hope some of the off-topic sections can keep you interested when pokémon can't, then? That's the case for many around here.

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
  • A wild multi-quote attacked
    Heyy there, welcome back to PC! really nice to meet you! :)

Don't worry, post count usually doesn't mean much. There's a lot to do here if you want to stay interested, it's just a matter of looking around. There's a lot of nice people to meet as well, I'm sure you will feel like home in no time!

Let me know if I can help you out, okay? good luck around here!
    Thanks Archy, nice to meet you too :)
    I know that post count doesn't mean much considering I viewed the PC forums for years before finally joining to post something - it just goes to show how little I've been actively on here. As I say though, I'm looking to properly get into the action this time around :)
    Oh hey it's you again! Nice to see you back KidCarter.

Hopefully you'll have more reasonings to stick around this time since there's been a lot that's happened lately since your last visit, and Discord should hopefully keep you hanging around for more.

That said, good luck sticking around this time and congrats on reaching 3 years as a member!
    Hey Hikamaru, good to see you again :)

Yeah I'm more sure that I'll stick around this time considering the main reason I haven't before is because of forgetting about logging in due to life getting in the way, as it does. As I use Discord quite a lot on a bunch of different channels, it'll certainly help keep PC even more fresh in my mind as I'll be able to see the PC channel while I'm there.

Yeah, I'm sure there's been a lot of changes since I've been away. Having a browse of a few forums should help me get up to date with all the new additions anyway so I'll delve into that over the next few days :)
    Welcome back to PC! Let's hope some of the off-topic sections can keep you interested when pokémon can't, then? That's the case for many around here.
    Thanks adventure :) I'll be in the OT section for sure as there's always a bunch of interesting threads aswell as people over there.
    Welcome back to PC Forum!
    I hope you will stay here, make new friends and enjoy posting!
    Thanks Kostas :) I will do for sure. I'll likely get my feet wet by spending a bit of time around the ROM hacks section and then branch out further and further as I go along :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • \
    Thanks Kostas :) I will do for sure. I'll likely get my feet wet by spending a bit of time around the rim hacks section and then branch out further and further as I go along :)

Haha, I guess you mean ROM not rim. :p
    If you have any question with ROM Hacking feel free to ask me!

Years
  • Ah, hello. I'm new here as well. Well, you're not new here, but I'm putting myself out there to try and rake in as many friends and acquaintances as possible. Hopefully, you can stick around!

Back