• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here! Starters in Sun and Moon

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
  • Hi Tobbler,

Welcome to the forum, hopefully you'll also have a good time getting involved in discussions etc while you're here :)

To answer your question, when we first saw them my answer would've been Litten. However, it dawned on me that I've never used the Grass starter on my first play through of a game. It's only when I play back through the games at some point that I finally choose the Grass starter. Due to that, I'm actually gonna be choosing Rowlet this time around to see how it plays out. It'll make for a different dynamic for me :)

Years
  • Hey there friendo! I hope you find all sorts of good stuff up in this forum! I'm new myself and am always looking for friends and fans alike! As to you're uestion, I'm not sure yet. I've been trying to steer clear of as many spoilers as possible, but judging from how they look, probably the fire starter (again) this time around.

Years
  • Hey Tobbler, welcome to PC. ^^ Nice to have you!

We have a thread for what starter you'll pick in Sun & Moon right here. Lots of replies so far and it's still growing, personally I'm going for Popplio since I love the middle evolution and am sure its final stage will be just as cool. Can't wait for the game omg.

And I see you're a Pokémon Phoenix Rising fan? Really want to play that myself personally, the artwork is just too nice.

Enjoy your time here. o/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Which starter are you guys going to get in Sun and Moon!
    Hii welcome to the forums! I hope you like Phoenix Rising, my boyfriend is the leader of the team making it ;D I really like Mega Arcanine's design there!

In Sun, I'll probably pick Litten. Althouuuugh Rowlet is sooo cute and evolves into something so cool. Hmm. What are you going to pick yourself?

NikkuGe

Wannabe the very best
    Years
  • Hello, dude!

I'm going with Litten because fire and cats, plus I go fire every gen except 6 I went froakie (only because I knew I'd get a gen 1 starter too).

Back