• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Trainer Envy would like to battle!

PKMN Trainer Envy

"Time waits for no man."
Years
  • Hello everyone!
    You can call me Envy.
    I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me in the near future,
    as I've been running into some minor difficulties in my ROM modding/hacking.
    Silly me!

I couldn't seem to find some of the answers
    I've been looking for, so if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
    Right?
    Anyway, thanks for having me!​

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • Hey man! Any chance your name has anything to do with DJ Envy of The Breakfast Club? Most likely not, but I was just watching one of their interviews haha!​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone!
    You can call me Envy.
    Silly me!

Right?
    Welcome to PC, Envy! I can't hack at all so I'm impressed by you even trying c: I hope you'll find some answers in our ROM Hacking section. Good luck!

PKMN Trainer Envy

"Time waits for no man."
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Envy! I can't hack at all so I'm impressed by you even trying c: I hope you'll find some answers in our ROM Hacking section. Good luck!

Thanks a ton, adventure!
    Well, I may not be worthy of hacking myself! I keep running into issues! Haha.
    Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Envy, welcome to the forums! Our ROM hacking section is huge so I'm sure you'll be able to solve any problems or questions you have regarding ROM hacking. I have never done ROM hacking myself but I'd be interested in learning scripting sometime. Do you have any main focus in ROM hacking such as mapping? Either way, good luck with everything! I'll see you around. :D

Years
  • Hello everyone!
    You can call me Envy.
    Silly me!

Right?

Great to have you here! Wow, another ROM guy! There is always a need for these types in the ROM/Hack boards as they're not in mass supply down there! Go on and give them a shout out, I'm sure you'll blend right in! Also, be sure to drop a line and say hello every now and then! until then, ta-ta!

PKMN Trainer Envy

"Time waits for no man."
    Years
  • Hi Envy, welcome to the forums! Our ROM hacking section is huge so I'm sure you'll be able to solve any problems or questions you have regarding ROM hacking. I have never done ROM hacking myself but I'd be interested in learning scripting sometime. Do you have any main focus in ROM hacking such as mapping? Either way, good luck with everything! I'll see you around. :D

Hey there, Remus! Thanks for the welcome and information, I sure appreciate it! Mapping is the easy part, in my opinion. I find the scripting to be the most difficult. But that's just my opinion!

PKMN Trainer Envy

"Time waits for no man."
    Years
  • Great to have you here! Wow, another ROM guy! There is always a need for these types in the ROM/Hack boards as they're not in mass supply down there! Go on and give them a shout out, I'm sure you'll blend right in! Also, be sure to drop a line and say hello every now and then! until then, ta-ta!

Man, I sure feel appreciated already. :p Thanks so much for the welcome, you guys are great!

Back