• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello !

Savashy

headsplitter
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2018
    So I made my PC account around a year ago, but I never really posted due to how much I was embarrassed by my old name. A few of you may know me from the battle server, where I am almost every day (and you should be there too, in all honesty). In any case, now that I have a more acceptable name, I'm going to become a more active member of the community. You will come to know me as a guy who wears pink shirts with anime girls on them, a weeaboo, and someone who "listens to garbage tier hip hop," as Syndrome would say. Thanks for taking the time to read this rather long post,
    Kind Regards, Seth​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So I made my PC account around a year ago, but I never really posted due to how much I was embarrassed by my old name. A few of you may know me from the battle server, where I am almost every day (and you should be there too, in all honesty). In any case, now that I have a more acceptable name, I'm going to become a more active member of the community. You will come to know me as a guy who wears pink shirts with anime girls on them, a weeaboo, and someone who "listens to garbage tier hip hop," as Syndrome would say. Thanks for taking the time to read this rather long post,
    Kind Regards, Seth​
    Hi, welcome to PC for real now! I don't go on the battleserver much o: Hm. Should I try? I usually hang around our Discord instead. Randbattles are a lot of fun though, haha, even for somebody like me who has zero real knowledge of the competitive battling.

You can wear any pink shirts you like imo, pink is <3 See you around!

Years
  • So I made my PC account around a year ago, but I never really posted due to how much I was embarrassed by my old name. A few of you may know me from the battle server, where I am almost every day (and you should be there too, in all honesty). In any case, now that I have a more acceptable name, I'm going to become a more active member of the community. You will come to know me as a guy who wears pink shirts with anime girls on them, a weeaboo, and someone who "listens to garbage tier hip hop," as Syndrome would say. Thanks for taking the time to read this rather long post,
    Kind Regards, Seth​

...Garbage... tier... Hip-Hop? *shrugs* ah well. Must be a brand new genre I haven't heard of yet! That's all! I just love the stuff, and being able to play with it gives me a bit of joy! So if you ever want to talk about what's what or just want to hear something new, then my proverbial electronic door is always open! Welcome back to the community, and I hope you find the time to stick around here!

Back