• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just wanted to say hey

Azurilex

S8N
    Years
    Hey, my name is Azurilex. My PC broke about 3 months ago, resulting in me getting more into Pokémon, rom hacks, etc. I thought it would be a great idea if I joined a forum to talk with other people with similar interests as I have. Well, that's it. Hey.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, my name is Azurilex. My PC broke about 3 months ago, resulting in me getting more into Pokémon, rom hacks, etc. I thought it would be a great idea if I joined a forum to talk with other people with similar interests as I have. Well, that's it. Hey.
    Hi and welcome to PC! You got into ROM hacking because your PC broke? Sounds like an interesting story, haha. Joining a forum to be able to nerd out is one of the best things I ever did c: I hope you'll enjoy it too. See you around!

Years
    Alright! Welcome to the community! I can tell from your interest in music that we'll get along just fine! I'm also sure that the ROM section will welcome you as well, they can't ever have enough of those types!

Back