• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Insert an interesting title here*

Kyaneos

Your local blue jay
    Years
    Hey, my name's Jay. I lurked around the forums back in the past, but never joined. Now, here's my chance to shine! xD Some stuff about me:

-I play both competitively and casually. I play more casual nowadays, but I don't mind playing competitive once in a while. For competitive, I prefer monotype, OU, and UU.

-My favorite type is flying. Ghost and dragon are a close second and third.

-Altaria is my all-time favorite Pokemon, but Pidgeot has a special place in my heart as the first Pokemon I caught back in Pokemon Blue was Pidgey. Reshiram is my favorite legendary, and Mimikyu is my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon.

-I enjoy group roleplaying. My favorite genres are adventure, fantasy, and sci-fi. My least favorite genre is romance.

-I'm an art major in college. My profile pic, and my avatar are examples of my art. I do draw commissions and art trades, but I'm busy with college and life at the moment.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
    Check out our Showdown server for sure then! If you're a battler, even a casual one, you'll have a lot of fun there. I don't battle except randbats but I also go there quite a bit so we'll likely run into each other. Nice to meet you Jay. :D

Your art's pretty awesome also.. I am an artist as well, so of course seeing others makes me happy. Any plans to post an art gallery thread here sometime? =o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, my name's Jay. I lurked around the forums back in the past, but never joined. Now, here's my chance to shine! xD Some stuff about me:

-I play both competitively and casually. I play more casual nowadays, but I don't mind playing competitive once in a while. For competitive, I prefer monotype, OU, and UU.

-My favorite type is flying. Ghost and dragon are a close second and third.

-Altaria is my all-time favorite Pokemon, but Pidgeot has a special place in my heart as the first Pokemon I caught back in Pokemon Blue was Pidgey. Reshiram is my favorite legendary, and Mimikyu is my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon.

-I enjoy group roleplaying. My favorite genres are adventure, fantasy, and sci-fi. My least favorite genre is romance

-I'm an art major in college. My profile pic, and my avatar are examples of my art. I do draw commissions and art trades, but I'm busy with college and life at the moment.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!
    Hello! Nice to meet you, Jay. Pidgeot is totally one of my favs too <3 Especially with the Mega, I really think it looks awesome.

We do some forum style, post based RPing here. Maybe you'd like to check it out? https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Years
    Great to see you here! I hope you find the time to stick around the community here! Your art will be well appreciated as well, I'm sure! Take care and if you ever feel the need to chat, I'll be there... when ever you call me, I'll be there, I'll be around. Sorry. Music is my drug.

Back