• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya~

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
    Hello everyone! I hope I'm doing this right, but here is my introduction!

I am a typical high school girl, and I've been meaning to join a pokemon community for a while! I used to trade a lot, and have a shop, and I used to RP as well. Due to some real life issues, I had to take a bit of a hiatus. But now I"m back, ready for more pokemon action!

Please treat me well! ^.^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ooh, you're well-versed in forum stuff, it looks like! You'll find plenty to do and a ton of people to talk to here~ Don't be shy! Everyone's pretty friendly. :D

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
    Yeah I have experienced the Marriland/Azurilland forum. I don't post there anymore sadly either ;(. I'm excited to be a part of this community, thanks so much Sheep!

Years
    Hello everyone! I hope I'm doing this right, but here is my introduction!

I am a typical high school girl, and I've been meaning to join a pokemon community for a while! I used to trade a lot, and have a shop, and I used to RP as well. Due to some real life issues, I had to take a bit of a hiatus. But now I"m back, ready for more pokemon action!

Please treat me well! ^.^

Excellent! I'm just the typical grad that... you know... takes free time out of his day to... talk to High school girls... I guess... no matter! It sounds way worse than it probably is! So pish-posh! Let's be Pokémon buddies anyways! What's your favorite type of Pokémon to use? Do you enjoy breeding for IVs or do you like catching Pokémon out in the wild? What's your all time favorite Pokémon?

Mine are the Electric/Steel Type Magneton! I enjoy using it's moves and it has some pretty good defenses going for it as well!

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
    Hiya Snivy! ^o^ Welcome to the community! I'm actually really glad you've joined PC! As Aquacorde said, there are plenty of friendly and warm faces around here, so no need to be shy and all. ^^ Out of curiosity, are you into the Pokemon games at all, by any chance? I ask this because I want to know what your reactions are to the Sun and Moon news so far, if you've been keeping up with them!
    Hiya! :D And I am into the Pokemon games! Just a bit. Totally not obssessed *cough cough*. For the Sun and Moon, I just started the demo yesterday, and I plan on getting moon. I don't think I'll pre-order though, as I don't normally do that. I love all the new pokemon, and I think this change of style for the 20th Anniversary is a great touch.

Heyy there Snivy, welcome to PC. It's really nice to meet you!

We have a trading and RP sections, I'm pretty sure you will feel like home really soon. You do sound like a nice person, I think you can make a lot of friends here if you stay around :)

Let me know if you ever need help, alright? good luck with everything!

Wow, thanks so much! I'll probably just lurk and post for a bit before RPing, and I do plan to stick around :D. I'm already excited ^^.

Excellent! I'm just the typical grad that... you know... takes free time out of his day to... talk to High school girls... I guess... no matter! It sounds way worse than it probably is! So pish-posh! Let's be Pokémon buddies anyways! What's your favorite type of Pokémon to use? Do you enjoy breeding for IVs or do you like catching Pokémon out in the wild? What's your all time favorite Pokémon?

Mine are the Electric/Steel Type Magneton! I enjoy using it's moves and it has some pretty good defenses going for it as well!
    Hey! I'm just the typical high school girl talking to the typical grad, no biggy. In my free time/procrastinating time. I would love to be your buddy! Favourite type of pokemon? Pretty much what I feel like, though I do switch it up a bit. I do love breeding for IVs, but I normally do that as a trade thing rather than breeding pokemon to go through the game. I own rare ball pokemon, all sorts of IVed ditto that have been RNGed (learning how to HP breed), shinies, competitive shines, and my event collection that is slowly dying because I didn't have time to get ANY of the monthly events this year besides this month's(volcanion). And my all time favourite is Snivy ;3. If that wasn't obvious. And, I do agree with your choice of Magneton. Its just so cool. :D

Back