• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new developers!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hello everyone! We are The Aboms. (Aboms is from Abomination)
    We are curently busy with the first steps of making a fangame with Fakemon.
    its called: Pokemon Abom edition
    we are two brothers, were 13 and 15 years old. And LOVE Pokemon!!
    but yeah!. thats our story!!!.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018

Hey lads! Fantastic to hear that you're making a fan game, and with FakèMon no less! If you ever need graphical assets, FakeMon designs, or other creative feedback, I'm ready and able to provide it :) Best of luck and welcome!

Years
    We are The Aboms

Welcome to you both! I've been with Pokémon since long before either of you were born! You have a long future ahead of you and I wish you the best on your Abom Edition game! I'm sure that you will receive any and all assistance from our more senior members should you request it! So what are both of your favorite types to use in battle and what are your favorite Pokémon? My favorite types are Electric, Steel, Fire, and Poison! I also enjoy using the Dark type as well and my overall favorite Pokémon is Magneton!

We certainly are getting more duos, aren't we? And here I thought twins were just a fictional Trainer type ohohohoho!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Hii! It's cute somehow that you are brothers and making a pokémon game haha. I like your name, reminds me of Aipom somewhat ;D maybe that could be your mascot?

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I hope you'll both enjoy it here. So you are sharing one account for now?

Back