• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

random noob 67 says hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Hey there everyone, Im random noob 67 and I basically made this account because I recently made a wattpad and decided that unlike my previous failed attempts at public writing(three, to be exact) I was gonna gonna promote my works this time to try and get constructive criticism and whatnot. You can look me up on wattpad, Im 'random noob 67' and my profile should be in the signature below.

Okay so a bit about me I guess...
    Im not really very sociable, mostly due to me having bipolar disorder, although good friends have brought me out of my shell for the most part. My only three hobbies are playing/discussing/watching Pokemon(mostly competitive, but ingame and Anime as well), coding(mostly Visual Basic since thats what Im familiar with, but Ive dabbled in HTML and Java as well, and plan to learn C++ one of these days), and reading/writing(pretty much most genres, though Im most comfortable with fantasy and thrillers).
    I dont have any siblings, though Im rarely without company thanks to my angel of a cat Salt(her mother was a black cat named Pepper, so you see the correlation >.<).
    My favourite generation of Pokemon is easily Generation 4, with my favourite game being Platinum. My favourite Pokemon is Infernape, and my favourite Competitive Pokemon is Bisharp.

Theres another reason for me making this account, although the wattpad thing is the main one. Like mentioned above, I have BD, so I need to keep myself distracted to prevent myself from going into a manic or depressive phase. Heres to hoping it works, and, who knows, this website could end up becoming my fourth hobby, fingers crossed. XD

I...think thats all? Welps, that was easier than I thought it would be XD

I have a Wattpad but it's unused. D: I do check AO3 every day though, as lazy as I am with updating fics lol. Welcome and nice to meet you random noob 67!!

I miss gen IV. Now that RSE got remade people are starting to anticipate a DP remake, would be cool to see that sometime in gen VIII. Or even VII. Sun & Moon are what's super exciting atm though.

Have fun here! Hopefully PC does become a hobby yeah. We are awesome here. ;3

Bay

Years
    Oh, hello! I'm the mod of the section Archy just linked, so it's always great to have new writers here. =) I've heard of Wattpad but haven't used it due to me don't write original fiction all that much haha. Enjoy your stay !

Years
    Welcome to the forums and thank you for being so straightforward! I'm sure you'll find many friends here that share common interests! I hope I can be one of them and I hope you stick around in the community for a good while!

Back