• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gaming Pet Peeves~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm sure we all have things we can't or couldn't stand in the games so... tell us what those things are. :3 I'm really curious to hear what you guys have to say!

For me, my biggest gaming pet peeves are the fact that they always say "You couldn't get away". It can often be really annoying when you're leveling up or looking for a certain pokemon to catch. D: Another thing I don't really like is that they had to add a "Pokemon call" feature in Sun & Moon. I get that this is great for others, but I just can't deal with it. I've never done very good with double battles, and I also don't see how having two against one is very fair to begin with. D:

So yeah, what are your biggest Pokemon gaming pet peeves?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I agree with you, SOS calling was so annoying when going through the main story/completing the Pokédex because you can't catch anything when there's more than 1 Pokémon. Ugh!
    I also really dislike being confused....for some reason it's the most infuriating condition to me :|

Years
    I also really dislike being confused....for some reason it's the most infuriating condition to me :|

Agreed. Kahili and her Teeter Dance-spamming Oricorio made me hate this already-annoying condition even more. It's why I now hate confusion even more than any other status.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    The thing I hated the most was fleeing Pokémon. It's fine-albeit annoying-with roaming legendaries because at least you know you can catch them again. But in Gen II, the generation where it was introduced and thankfully last seen in regular wild Pokémon, I really hated it. The worst moment was when I was on Route 22 in Silver Version and I encountered a shiny Tangela. I used a single attack to weaken it before capture, but before I could..."The wild Tangela fled!" >_<

That happened in 2002 and I am still bitter about it. xD I've also never found a shiny Tangela since. =/

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Confusion + Paralysis always makes me wanna ragequit. Catching legendaries capable of self-healing is also super bothersome (Tapu Fini...).

Back