• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
E) I've never used a Talonflame.

Which Gym Leader would you battle using a Pikachu only?

A) Lt. Surge
B) Whitney
C) Flannery
D) Brycen
E) Olympia

Last edited:
Years
A) *Rolls up sleeves* OK, let's go with Lt. Surge and recreate the episode Electric Shock Showndown.

You are a hermit living in a cottage in the illex Forrest. Your only friend is a chipper ratatta who helps you clean hour house. One day ratata is attacked by a bug Pokemon in the woods and badly poisoned. You don't have an antidote, the only items you have at home today are 1 Oran berry and a Pokeball. You heard of a poke center in Azalea Town that will heal pokemon free of charge, but the tall grass is dangerous to walk through without a pokemon. You have no other Pokemon to travel with but rattata.

A) You leave Ratatta safe at home in bed. Then take a different path without any tall grass that leads to an abadoned shrine. Pray all day for the protector of the forest to hear your plea and cure rattata's poison.

B) Yes, keep rattata safe in bed, walking will only speed up the poison. However, you have a somewhat different plan. Scavange the woods to see if there are any items dropped by Pokemon trainers, a full heal perhaps or maybe a lum berry growing nearby, try the item finder too. You make a wooden shield, carry tools and cover yourself in leather armor in case you have to fight off a wild Pokemon you can't escape from.

C) You have a pokeball, try to catch another Pokemon. It's risky. If no pokemon wants to come along you will have to hog tie it with your bare hands to get it inside a pokeball. If you catch it though you can travel with it to poke mart or center and use it to fend off attackers. You have 1 pokeball so you can't miss.

D) Try to walk to the Poke center with poisoned Rattata, going around the tall grass whenever you can and keep rattata clinging to life with the Oran berry. Avoid eye contact with trainers and if you see a wild Pokemon RUN! Hope it doesn't chase you. If rattata faints before you get to the Pokemon center it will die however.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A) As Rattata is in bed in Ilex Forest then the Protector of the Forest Celebi should be able to heal him even if it takes a whole day of praying.

You are a young trainer in Kanto and have lost to Sabrina at Saffron Gym. She lets you rechallenge her but only on the condition you go out and catch and train a new Pokemon. Unfortunately for you this is Gen 1 where Psychic has no true counters. Your rematch against Sabrina will be 1 v 1 versus her Alakazam.

A) Haunter. It worked for that Ash chap and they aren't exactly rare in Lavender Tower. Bear in mind though Alakazam will probably still outspeed and one shot it though.
B) Slowbro. Very bulky and may outlast Slowbro. It is not easy to find and takes a while to train though.
C) Starmie. Resists Alakazam's Psychic attack and Water Stones are available in Celadon. Finding a Staryu may take a while though.
D) Chansey. It is as specially bulky as they come but good luck getting one in the Safari Zone.
E) Articuno. A Legendary Bird should be able to handle Alakazam. Catching it at this stage will require your Master Ball though.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
C) Battle her with Starmie.

You got a Water Stone for free. Which Pokemon would you use it on to evolve?

A) Poliwhirl
B) Eevee
C) Staryu
D) Lombre
E) Shellder

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Eevee!! Always Eevee!

You got a sun stone. What would you use it on?

A. Gloom
B. Sunkern
C. Cottonee
D. Petilil
E. Helioptile

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D. Lilligant is my all-time favourite Pokemon.

You are a young female trainer lost in Lostlorn Forest and stumble upon a secret shrine. You notice all of the Pokemon occupants of the shrine are Lilligant or Petilil. The only human occupant of the forest introduces herself as the Shrine Maiden Esme. She says you are the first human visitor for many years. She says she was once a young trainer like you. The beautiful shrine Maiden gives you options. Which do you pick?

A) Spend the day at the secret shrine and not tell a soul about it. The Shrine Maiden kindly says you may visit the shrine once every five years if you choose this option.
B) Leave the shrine and tell your boyfriend about it. However if you do this both you and him will suffer a most horrible fate.
C) Stay at the Shrine as a Lilligant. You will have a life of fun and happiness but note you can never turn back.
D) Become the second shrine maiden and help Esme look after the Petilil and Lilligant. As a shrine maiden you will also help maintain the harmony of the forest. However becoming a shrine maiden is a lifetime committment.

Last edited:

CharizardR115396

Champion of alola
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
d. Become the second shrine maiden and help Esme look after the Petilil and Lilligant. As a shrine maiden you will also help maintain the harmony of the forest. However becoming a shrine maiden is a lifetime committment.

Professor oak offers you a Pokemon which one would you choose:

A: Zorua
B: Tynamo
C: Petilil
D: Suicune

Years
D) Suicune, they are all great Pokemon but this is Suicune we're talking about.

The girls can't have all the fun! There are some boys in Johto who would love to see you on Valentine's Day evening. Morty invited you to come to a masked ball in a haunted mansion where lots of benevolent ghosts and ghost Pokemon will attend. Lance offerers you a ride around the world on his Dragonite. Bugsgy hopes that you will join him to watch a fireworks show perforned by a travelling troupe Volcarona. And Eusine asks you to the opening of a new museum that contains relics, photographs and accounts of every legendary and mythical Pokemon.

Since you can't be in four places at once, which one sounds like the better night?

A) Do the monster mash with Morty
B) Around the word in 80 days... Er hours with Lance
C) Fireflies and fun with Bugsy
D)Exciting Ehibitions with Eusine

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
B

You and your opponent are both down to your last Pokemon in the Pokemon League. Your opponent's last Pokemon is a Garchomp. Who is your last Pokemon you send out?

A) Goodra
B) Abomasnow
C) Ampharos
D) Altaria
E) Sceptile

CharizardR115396

Champion of alola
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
B Abomasnow, because it's type is super effective.

You are in a battle with team rocket's weezing your Pokemon is a manectric which attack will you use?

A: Thunder
B: Discharge
C: Bite
D: Fire Fang

Years
B) Just cuz the other options are worse. Bite and fire fang would be very bad- they are physical moves, this is where Weezing excells and Manetric is weak. Thunder would be okay if you don't mind missing 2 or 3 turns.

You are a director at Pokestar studios and your boss wants a romance flick ready for Valentine's Day. You are given 4 scripts to pick from. Which would you select of the following?

A) Marie Antoinette starring Diancie as Marie alongside her own diamonds for the affair of the necklace, Slowking as King Louis the 16th and a Kingler as the guillotine.

B) Pride and the Prejudice starring Serperior as Mr. Darcy, Lilligant as Elizabeth Bennett with Tsareena as Lady Catherine and Gloom as Charlotte Lucas.

C) The Phantom of the Opera starring Yamask as Erik, Meloetta as Christine, Cinccino as Raoul (He's got the scarf) , Chandelure as the chandelier and Jigglypuff as the diva Carlotta.

D) A remake of Titanic with Smeargle as the artist Jack Dawson, Florges in red flower form as Rose, Starmie as the heart of the Ocean and Avalugg as the iceberg.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Those are all lovely scripts. I would pick A) because Diancie captivates me the most and I would also want the audience to be captivated by Diancie's performance and appearance.

Which Pokemon pairing do you want to see featured in a romance play?

A) Darkrai and Cresselia
B) Tyrantrum and Aurorus
C Growlithe and Vulpix
D) Samurott and Primarina

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D) Now that does sound like a story. A heroic Samurott trying to win the heart of a singing Primarina.

You are a young trainee museum curator in Pewter City. You have been given the task of putting a new discovery brought in that day on display but 4 items have been brought in and only one can be put on display. Bear in mind that the person who discovered the item will also be there for the exhibit opening. What do you choose?

A) A Helix Fossil brought in by Super Nerd David. It is a very good specimen but part of you thinks it would be better off resurrected as an Omantye.
B) A Shiny Stone brought in by Beauty Christina. It is a very Shiny Stone and there is something alluring about the beauty who seemed very friendly and asked about the value of the stone.
C) A Venomoth perfectly preserved in a piece of Amber brought in by Hiker Andrew. It is a very interesting specimen and Andrew tells you he found it on his travels.
D) A slab of rock with strange characters written on it found by Preschooler Harry. He is very excited by the rock but part of you wonders if it has any historical significance.

Years
C) That is something you don't see everyday. The Venomoth in amber sounds ravishing, especially considering how big it would have to be. Meanwhile I would make a private offer to Beauty Christina about the shiny stone. I love the Pokemon that evolve by this method, and would pay any price she wanted. The whole scenario is interesting btw

You are a noble riding on your Rapidash who hears of 4 pokemon under magic spells that can only be broken by love. Which will it be?

A) A shiny froslass said to be the most beautiful in the land. She was poisoned by Queen Nidoqueen and now sleeps in a glass coffin guarded by 7 Mr. Mime until love's first kiss awakens her.

B) A young man who was turned into a Froakie. Kissing the frog will turn him back into a prince.

C) A Gardevoir who is also in need of a kiss! She pricked her finger on a spinning wheel and is sleeping in a castle surrounded by thorny Roserade, and held captive by a witch who can turn into a Hydreigon.

D) An ugly feebas prince who was lives in a castle with all of the rotom forms as his servents-- they were all turned into pokemon. The prince will be human again if you love him...alternatively he can become a Milotic if you feed him pokeblocks.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D) As you are saving multiple people. Or maybe if he becomes a Milotic and the servants are happy being Pokemon I will also end up becoming a Pokemon. Maybe I would become a Lilligant (Checks Egg Groups), a Kingdra or even a Milotic myself.

All four scenarios are worthy of being saved.

You work at a day care centre. A young trainer in Alola has been running up and down non-stop hatching Froakie for the past four days. He says he will not stop until he hatches a Shiny Froakie and has already hatched over 1,200 eggs. You are worried for the Froakie. What do you do next?

A) Tell the trainer in his effort to hatch a Shiny he is disregarding countless newly born frog Pokemon. Suggest he should choose one of his already hatched Pokemon to train.
B) Call Professor Sycamore and ask him if he needa any Froakie for new starter Pokemon.
C) Challenge the trainer to a battle. If you win he must stop hatching Froakie.
D) Leave him be. You worry about the Froakie but you still need to do your job.

Last edited:
Years
B) I'd encourage the trainer to look past appearances and remind him that he still has good Pokemon whether they are shiny or not. However, I would also get in touch with Sycamore. He won't use 1,500 Froakie and there are many (like me) who would love a Froakie shiny or no. I'd also remind the trainer to appreciate the Greninja who laid all these eggs.

You receive a gift certificate to a health spa from your mom on your birthday. You enter and are offered tea, Japanese cuisine and a selection of packages to pick from. Which of these four choices would you be most willing to try?

A) henna tattoo painted by Smeargle in a design of your choice. Nail art can also be included for the ladies.

B) A combee honey and moomoo milk bath filled with shed Roserade petals and shoal salt.

C) Daisy Oak and Machop's invigorating massage on a heated bed kept comfy by a Darumaka.

D) Ludicolo's transforming aqua ring hair wash with styling and cuts by the Goldrenrod city Haircut brothers

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D) Sounds the most fun.

You are a young lady trainer from Johto and Professor Oak needs your help again. Unfortunately Oak's co-presenter for his radio show is unwell and Oak needs you to cover in her absence. He has asked you to present in the manner of her so people will not notice it is a different person. What do you do?

A) Agree to Oak's request. By impersonating his co-presenter the listeners sense of familiarity will be strengthened.
B) Agree to Oak's request but only on the condition he gives you a Kanto Starter of your choosing.
C) Do the Show with Oak but as yourself explaining his usual co-presenter is sick.
D) Refuse the request telling Oak he will have to find someone else.

Years
C) Silly Prof. Oak! Her fans are going to be able to tell its somebody else that is talking, and I think it would lead to more confusion, worry and anger if you lie to your listeners. i'm sure DJ Mary's audience will miss her, but its just for one day. The most important guest is Prof Oak. It would be worse if he was not there to provide any info about pokemon. I say we work together to make it a special event that the audiences won't see as as a loss but as a surprise--- Pokemon Talk with Prof. Oak with a special guest, the league champion!
**"

Your Eevee has wandered out of your yard and as you search for her your neighbor tells you that the Pokemon catcher put her in the truck and took her to the pound. You race to Pokemon control to get your Eevee back, and once the paper work is filled out you retrieve your eevee from lost and found. On the way out you see a frightened a sandshrew in a kennel. How do you feel about this.

A) Feel bad, I wish I had space for another pet but I don't. Hope somebody claims him.

B) Well, it looks like I will have two pokemon now. Adopts the Sandshrew and it lives happily ever after with you and Eevee.

C) Get Sandshew out of the pound where he is miserable and could be put down. But keep the arrangement temporary, foster Sandshrew while you put up signs, hoping you can find his original owner a nice new one.

D) Get the Sandshrew, then start looking around, seeing abandoned rilou, vulpix, herderier and decide to rescue everyone who needs rescuing. Even if its a strain on my resources and turn my home into a shelter.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
C) He is likely a lost Sandshrew who misses his original owner. The Mouse Pokemon may also remember his original owner which will make them easier to find.

You are a young Aroma Lady working in a Flower Shop in Slateport with several other ladies. Suddenly Team Magma burst in demanding money and allegiance to Team Magma. Worse luck their Leader Maxie is with them. Your Pokemon are Lilligant, Sceptile, Leafeon and Florges. Your whole team is weak to Maxie's and your co-workers only have cute unevolved Pokemon. You need to get out of this situation. How do you respond?

A) Try and calm Maxie and Team Magma down by offering them all free flowers. The Company profits will take a hit but it will get rid of Team Magma.
B) In a genuinely unorthodox move flirt with Maxie. He and Team Magma will too confused to attack. Be wary though that Maxie may return the affection and will be very upset if you are not genuine.
C) *Anime Dramatic Music* As the Leader of this Flower Shop I challenge you Maxie to a battle. I choose you Lilligant.
D) In another unorthodox move order all your and your co-workers Pokemon to use Sleep Powder which will put the intruders out of action for a while.

Years
C) Maxie, I have a present from Steven that I want to show you...*Draco's mega stone is reacting to Sam's keystone!! Draco has evolved into Mega Sceptile* Draco use Dragon pulse! Rid our elgant flower shop of these foolish men and their Numel.

You are a beauty contest judge. Four stunning pokemon contestants have appealed to you. Your vote will be the tie breaker, which one do you score highest?

A) shiny Gardevoir who mega evolves and holds up her Gardevorite like a mirror, using her psychic moves to reflect beautiful images across the surface. A longing, beautiful voice sings and call to you from the mirror and fills you with joy, the magic Gardevorite mirror will show you a glimpse into the past or future if you but ask it...

B) A Milotic holding a prism scale. The beautiful clam-shaped scale changes colors like magic, shifting from sky blue to lavender to coral that shine fascinating lights on Milotic while she uses ice beam to fill the room with delicate snow flakes, the snow becomes exquisite ice caverns and winter wonderlands.

C) Cresselia slowly emerges from the dark, using moonlight to fill the room with stars as she holds a the resplendent green lunar wing and its jewels, and beging performing lunar dance through the skies, showing you constellations, the moon or a planet up close.

D) Lilligant with her Sun Stone. The stone turns the room warm and full of golden sunshine, in the wonderful sunny day Lilligant's chlorophyll ability is activated. She moves so fast that in the blink of the eye the contest hall is filled with trees and gardens of paradise. While your senses are in heaven with a wonderful smell.

Last edited:
Back