• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

xDestroy

Error 404
Years
  • xDestroy, would you please state who you have given bread to so far? That may be a way to confirm your role.
    Also xdestroy... Yeah gonna need a list of who you gave bread to.
    Sure, I can do that.

1. Kitty
    2. Ho-Oh
    3. Jdthebud
    4. Easy Money Sniper

The rest up of the people I gave bread to are dead.
    Again, my role is useless now at this point though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I was about to say that I didn't get any bread, but I checked and apparently I did. I'm willing to believe xDestroy (though I really think you should be more active regardless of what the outcome seems like) so ##Vote No One for now. Still though, the lack of any real information at this point of the game is worrisome. All I have are my reads and suspicions, but those aren't 100% justification of anything.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hey, sorry for not posting for the last few days. I was very busy IRL (still am) and wasn't able to get on.

Anyway, I'm willing to believe xDestroy's baker claim. A mafia-sided (or third-party) baker may still be a thing, but it's not likely they would put any effort into feeding anybody not on their team. It would be great to hear about the nights that matched your targets though.

As for now, I've been having a hunch for a while. That's all I think I can go by right now.
    ##vote impulse~

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Okay, seems a lot happened.

I don't get why to move on a simple hunch, there's no ideas, okay, but a hunch is not an acceptable vote reason on day four, even more so when we're on the verge of a win... unless there's a cult, which I've been wondering about. It's kinda unsettling me a bit there've been zero cult mentions apart from Pecilia's role list.

But what I'm trying to say originally is, Lycan, would you care to explain a bit more this 'hunch'?

##Vote noone

I don't know, maybe I've been going too soft this game... like apart from the flash ones made for the Get Together, the last one I played was on ?April, I think?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Four

Final Vote Count

Player
    Easy Money Sniper
    Desox
    Kitty
    jdthebud
    Miah
    xDestroy
    impulse~
    L'Belle
    Lycanthropy
    Ho-Oh
    Votes For
    No One
    No One
    No One
    N/A
    N/A
    No One
    No One
    N/A
    impulse~
    xDestroy

The Story So Far . . .

Laaaame! The party came to a bit of a halt as no one got viciously slaughtered after the day's activities. Only two people even voted to kill someone!

Hopefully the break in the action didn't bode ill for the remainder of the festival.​

No One has died! They were Nothing.

rules

• All Pok?Community rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Easy Money Sniper
    Desox
    jdthebud
    Kitty
    Miah
    xDestroy
    impulse~
    L'Belle
    Lycanthropy
    Ho-Oh
    Bidoof FTW as TFPTSLBOOIA
    Neon Sword as a Caroler
    Calzone407 as a Hitman
    TheCapsFan as a Consigliere
    Abby as a Cop
    gimmepie as an Amnesiac
    Neko Maid Kapper as a Telepath
    Killua as a Chef
    Charlie Brown as a Toreador
    TailsMK4 as a Driver
    Pecilia as a Baker
    Nick Wilde as a Vigilante
    boop[/URL]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Five

The Story So Far . . .

It was interesting how tonight's events went down. The end result is the same . . . but it's curious what led to it all.

When the sun rose, the body of Lycanthropy was discovered in the festival square, chained up and hanging from the wrists, beaten and bloody. Their dreams had been quashed, and something tells me they'd dreamed of a lot. On the bright side, the placement of the body was so inspired that everyone decided to leave it there as decoration!

Elsewhere, the shredded, squishy body of Miah the tentacled abomination was strewn across the earth. Her visage, even in this state, was still a terrifying sight to behold, and it seemed it had driven some poor soul mad. It was about time someone visited the priest of the old gods.

Only eight people remained for the remainder of the festivities. How would this insanity end?​

Lycanthropy has died! They were a Dreamer.

Miah has died! They were Cthulhu.

rules

• All Pok?Community rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Easy Money Sniper
    Desox
    jdthebud
    Kitty
    xDestroy
    impulse~
    L'Belle
    Ho-Oh
    Bidoof FTW as TFPTSLBOOIA
    Neon Sword as a Caroler
    Calzone407 as a Hitman
    TheCapsFan as a Consigliere
    Abby as a Cop
    gimmepie as an Amnesiac
    Neko Maid Kapper as a Telepath
    Killua as a Chef
    Charlie Brown as a Toreador
    TailsMK4 as a Driver
    Pecilia as a Baker
    Nick Wilde as a Vigilante
    Lycanthropy as a Dreamer
    Miah as Cthulhu
    boop[/URL]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Lycanthropy was a dreamer and had a hunch about impulse~... then voted them and died. I googled the role and the dreamer can apparently get three names with one being mafia. Everyone else was unsure other than my vote that I never got back in time to change. Lyncanthropy was the only one willing to vote up-front. Lycanthropy would have had to be PRETTY sure that impulse~ was mafia otherwise they wouldn't have voted.

Well impulse~... I think it's time for you to claim otherwise it isn't looking good for you.

Although we still will need xdestroy to clarify which nights you gave bread to those four people on.

Desox

Years
  • Alright I guess that somehow justifies my asking of explanations for said hunch, sadly.

I've been checking Impulses comments, and after mafia thins out they suspiciously become devoid of any content, as if impulse was avoiding writing anything that could mean trouble.
    This is evidenced more when you check who were on HoOhs list of players who didn't contribute on last day, one of which claimed baker, the other now a confirmed dead dreamer.

Also, seeing Lycan took a good amount of time to act 'on a hunch' makes me think there was a general security for said move, either because the other two player names Lycan got had died already, or because Impulses name appeared mentioned more than once (or a combination even)...

It would take a real good Impulse defense to change my mind.

##Vote impulse~

impulse~

its not my fault! he didnt show up last night

also there are two things wrong with what you said
    1. killing lycantrophy as mafia would make me suspicious
    2. dreamers get the name of 3 players which one or more might be mafia, not just 1 mafia alone

Desox

Years
  • 1. I can give you the benefit of the doubt, but it's WIFOM.
    2. That's what I'm basing it on, for Lycan to act on "a hunch he had for a while" D4 makes you really think the elimination process out of the three players he had was already made.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah sorry but... that defense doesn't make ANY sense.

##vote impulse~

impulse~

1. I can give you the benefit of the doubt, but it's WIFOM.
    2. That's what I'm basing it on, for Lycan to act on "a hunch he had for a while" D4 makes you really think the elimination process out of the three players he had was already made.

...what is wifom?

if it helps, i'll tell you my role. i'm interrogator, i think that would explain why i tried to make no lynches happen aside from d2 (when neko was lynched). since my role says i can block someone and other actions on them and choose whether to kill them or not etc

so i jailed lycan to know why he voted me, but he left me hanging. thus i thought that he'd be innactive again so i saved us the trouble of suspecting the afk players (we were talking about lynching afk sometime) and killed him

Desox

Years
  • ...what is wifom?

A WIFOM happens when circular reasoning happens. Like "I wouldn't kill Lycan because it would have been obvious it was me" from you: yeah, it would've been obvious, but you may then also commit a night action based on that reasoning as it would be an expected unexpected, let's say.

Or just check the link, it's hard for me to explain it.

if it helps, i'll tell you my role. i'm interrogator

I suppose you're saying non maf interrogator, as interrogator is a mafia role.

so i jailed lycan to know why he voted me

Yesterday? Really... oh look at this

The target will be immune to night actions (except driving).

A mafia kill is a night action, and seeing Lycan was apparently with you that now means this:

The Interrogator can choose to kill the jailed person. Counts as a visit which can be role blocked.

Did you kill Lycan? Why then?

You're either lying or you're telling the truth and killed Lycan. Neither is a good defense for you.

impulse~

You're either lying or you're telling the truth and killed Lycan. Neither is a good defense for you.

so i jailed lycan to know why he voted me, but he left me hanging. thus i thought that he'd be innactive again so i saved us the trouble of suspecting the afk players (we were talking about lynching afk sometime) and killed him

idk what to say at this point

Desox

Years
  • idk what to say at this point

Sorry, skimmed it. Yeah, anyways, that doesn't leave you on good standing. I kinda get you, but still disagree with your actions. Rather see others opinions before changing my mind, because

Hey, sorry for not posting for the last few days. I was very busy IRL (still am) and wasn't able to get on.

It could be an invented excuse from Lycan and you choose to believe it or not; but afaik it looked convincing and your excuse could also be invented, you're not interrogator but other role and are covering in that for your kill, or are a mafia interrogator and partially lying...

I'm mantaining vote until further opinion. Idk this leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

xDestroy

Error 404
    Years
  • I didn't know you cared about nights... but ok.

N1: Nothing...
    N2: Easy Money Sniper, [dead]
    N3: jdthebud. [dead]
    N4: Kitty, Ho-Oh
    N5: L'belle, Desox

Anyway, this is a pretty clear vote due to their wack posting habits.
    PS. Why did you never jail me, the person who literally didn't do squat the entire game?

##vote Impulse~

Last edited:
    Back