• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Night Five

Final Vote Count

Player
    Easy Money Sniper
    Desox
    Kitty
    jdthebud
    xDestroy
    impulse~
    L'Belle
    Ho-Oh
    Votes For
    Does Note Vote
    Easy Money Sniper
    Easy Money Sniper
    Easy Money Sniper
    Easy Money Sniper
    Easy Money Sniper
    Easy Money Sniper
    Easy Money Sniper

The Story So Far . . .

Everyone seemed intent on killing impulse~, blaming them for Lycanthropy's death, but they somehow managed to talk their way out of a tenuous situation and convince the townsfolk to go after Easy Money Sniper instead, citing his silence as proof that he'd seen the Priest of the Old Gods and had been driven mad by the sight.

Not only was impulse~ correct, but it turned out to be a unanimous vote! The victim himself was too out of his mind to select a proper target, but that didn't really matter now, did it?

They grabbed Easy Money Sniper as he mumbled incoherently, trying desperately to convey his meaning, but to no avail. They tied a noose, strung him up, and then lit the rope on fire as they lowered him over a pit of spikes, just for the added flair.

After lowering him in, it was obvious that they'd eradicated the fifth party crasher. That had to be all of them! . . . But then, why did it seem like the town wasn't out of danger yet?​

Easy Money Sniper has died! They were a Vigilante.

rules

• All Pok?Community rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Desox
    jdthebud
    Kitty
    xDestroy
    impulse~
    L'Belle
    Ho-Oh
    Bidoof FTW as TFPTSLBOOIA
    Neon Sword as a Caroler
    Calzone407 as a Hitman
    TheCapsFan as a Consigliere
    Abby as a Cop
    gimmepie as an Amnesiac
    Neko Maid Kapper as a Telepath
    Killua as a Chef
    Charlie Brown as a Toreador
    TailsMK4 as a Driver
    Pecilia as a Baker
    Nick Wilde as a Vigilante
    Lycanthropy as a Dreamer
    Miah as Cthulhu
    Easy Money Sniper as a Vigilante
    boop[/URL]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    giphy.webp

Nakuzami

Years
  • Day Six

The Story So Far . . .

Fashion is SUPER important! Whether you're lounging, partying, or murdering, you gotta look suave while doing it. Perhaps that was impulse~'s motto this entire time? Well, either way, it seems they were dressing everyone up all snazzy-like, which must have had some confusing side effects since they were the sixth party crasher to perish and there was definitely only five when this nonsense started, so . . . who and what could be trusted now?

Only six people were left. This party was really starting to die down. Literally.​

impulse~ has died! They were a Tailor.

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Desox
    jdthebud
    Kitty
    xDestroy
    L'Belle
    Ho-Oh
    Neon Sword as a Caroler
    Calzone407 as a Hitman
    Abby as a Cop
    gimmepie as an Amnesiac
    Killua as a Chef
    TailsMK4 as a Driver
    Pecilia as a Baker
    Lycanthropy as a Dreamer
    Miah as Cthulhu
    impulse~ as a Tailor
    boop[/URL]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay ngl I'm kinda confused.

...we were only supposed to have five mafia. There's... six mafia dead. One of our Vigilante's are dead. Who's left that's killing people? ?_?

Either way I'm glad that worked out. I held off changing my vote for a while because I didn't trust impulse~ but the Easy Money Sniper thing made sense. I don't get why impulse~ happily voted out a fellow mafia member unless they thought that there were no more killing roles left and figured they could escape a lynch? So who's the killer?

We have confirmed town:

L'Belle
    xDestroy

We're not in famine... apparently. So the odds ARE in our favour.

Soooo I'm thinking whoever is left is a Serial Killer. I don't get any suspicious vibes off anyone left which is annoying. From googling no role can get hints about their alignment either. So we have to lynch SOMEONE otherwise the Serial Killer will win. We have a 1/6 chance of getting it right.

Also are there any Third Party to Mafia transformation roles?? Imma have a look and see what I can find cuz that's the only other clue I got from Nakazumi's post.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Feels like impulse didnt think theres be other kills since theres only been two - mafia and vig kill i guess.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • There's something weird about impulse going on EMS indeed... like, was it an egotistical move, or what the heck. Does tailors cover on other players mantain until the other night or just die with dawn, and EMS wasn't mafia but third party killing? Or did just impulse say, screw it, EMS is crazy anyways I'd rather live? Oof

This sucks, with tailor being in game, if there was an action every night, we'd be very prone to failure merely trusting role claims. We still can, but we can't just crosscheck, it's not trusty, although, noone ever counterclaiming roles that died means we still could?

By this logic, Kitty, I'd like to ask... because being sincere, you're next on my blame list... why do you blend in so much? You've hopped on almost (if not) all bandwagons with no thought, not even questioned that much any other player. You've barely talked, you never oppose, you barely bring something new, you vote after others voted the same. Just one or two lines that blend right there nicely, wouldn't that look sus to you?

Years
  • Wait i counted wrong theres only supposed to be five mafia right?? Could impulse have been amnesiac or something that changed alignments?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Since there was a Tailor, maybe one of our lynches was framed, which is why there seems to be an extra mafia? I'm not sure if Tailor can affect lynch flips or if it's only limited to night kills. But, if so, then maybe the Tailor was used on N0 to frame Bidoof or Neon Sword.

I don't think there could have been a mafia amnesiac because none of the flipped mafia have a duplicate role.

Anyway, I fully trust xDestroy, though I can't remember L'Belle's role claim and if it's been confirmed.

Desox and Ho-oh I'm not sure about at all. Kitty I think I trust more than those two.

Last edited:

Desox

Years
  • I cannot see how you realistically see Kitty as more trustable than HoOh or me... every point I put out is true, and nor HoOh not me have tried to blend in that much with town as Kitty has been doing for six days.

xDestroy

Error 404
    Years
  • uhhhh, Vigilante cardflips red when he kills a innocent; he's not mafia, but all mafia are dead anyway.
    I fos Kitty rn and I feel like lynching them is the best chance of us winning.
    ##Vote: Kitty
    If your smart, you would vote with me.
    Also, i'm getting a lot of town reads on Ho-Oh with most of his posts.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This sucks, with tailor being in game, if there was an action every night, we'd be very prone to failure merely trusting role claims. We still can, but we can't just crosscheck, it's not trusty, although, noone ever counterclaiming roles that died means we still could?

By this logic, Kitty, I'd like to ask... because being sincere, you're next on my blame list... why do you blend in so much? You've hopped on almost (if not) all bandwagons with no thought, not even questioned that much any other player. You've barely talked, you never oppose, you barely bring something new, you vote after others voted the same. Just one or two lines that blend right there nicely, wouldn't that look sus to you?

Sounds like you havent been reading some of my posts. Even if theyre shit, they say something. ;) Also its only two sentences or less because im on mobile and theres a weird bug where it scrolls up too much making me not see anything im typing.

Also noticed that xdestroy quickly tries to lynch me. Why tho?

Years
  • Cont because i just read the other posts i skimmed; by the point of blending in the same could be asked for people that try too hard to be active and point fingers. Not really the best excuse to be suss on. That said, ##vote desox as a hunch. Some of your posts were nonsense and non existent until day four, where you also bandwagoned. Im not looking at the previous posts though so I mah be wrong.

Also, its completely possible that a town was tailored as mafia. Can a tailor tailor someone as tailor though?

Desox

Years
  • Nonsense, eh?

D1 - Gave my two cents on the Calzone "we're in the same group" nonsense. Decided to abstain because there was a high chance of hitting town, specially when there were two 'mafs' down: had I remembered about the possibility of a tailor would I have done it? Probably not, but I didn't remember. In fact, did someone ever did?

D2 - Discussed the possibilities of CB being tricked by L'Belle and his claim. Voted L'Belle cause at the moment was the most reasonable option according to me, then dropped because CB outed L'Belle as ghoul: mislynching a town friendly, useful role that had 2/3 chances of not being mafia would've been a stupid move. Didn't get in time to read up nor comment on Neko's situation.

D3 - Got kinda late to the party: Pecilia accused TailsMK4, who made such a bad defense I joined as second vote on what ended to be a wagon: so I concede I technically was part of a wagon, but I was like unaware the wagon would just form (well, kinda, TailsMK14 defense was so poor if he didn't come up with something better he was dead, it was really visible), and didn't just mindlessly vote TailsMK4 after everyone else had their opinion on it.

^how non-existant until day four, eh?

D4 - Nothing productive came out from this day. There wasn't even a lynch, and it was our collective fault. Questioned Lycan about a sudden "hunch" over impulse~. We were on the verge of a win, as I said (were we, idk now with tailor existing), so I wasn't just gonna vote on a whim and help the one remaining mafia.

^wow, I suddenly turned up on day four as you said! I did a whole great nothing.

D5 - Lycan suspiciously voting on a hunch on D4 then appearing to be the Dreamer on the role list turned on my alarms: was it a sudden vote on a simple whim, or had Lycan waited to connect the dots and reached the conclusion? We'd never know, but it was my best lead at the time. Was like literally one of the first ones to do something about it, crosschecking Lycan's vote with back then Ho Oh's inactivity check, it seemed reasonable for impulse~ to seem sus, so I voted. Actively questioned impulse~. It seemed like my vote was already written, but impulse~ noted that if Cthulu was dead someone was not gonna vote and couldn't speak, so would I go after someone that looked to be scummy or someone pretty much confirmed a killing role? Like everyone else, I went after Easy Money Sniper.

My history doesn't seem real devoid of content and as nonsensical as you put it eh? Let's check what you did, because if I asked about it, is because you've been on my radar for some time.

D1- 404 website not found. Ususally anything this day could've excusable, but the problem is: there's nothing.

D2- Did a placeholder vote voting noone, but you where gonna read and take action later so why just not do one post after reading? Well, on your actual post with content, you claimed to be suspicious of Abby voting L'Belle on day one; then based your L'Belle vote on cop (literally Abby) voting that way the day before. Contradictory much?
    You then went on to comment how role claims don't mean a lot in this game because alignment is random, point given for that.

D3- L'Belle said TailsMK14's defense was an OMGUS, to which you "added" the phrase 'very big OMGUS'. Some time later you just hopped onto the bandwagon

D4 - 'oh no peci, oh no aaron too i guess', quality content. Asked xdestroy to tell who was given bread right after jd did the same (and two hours after, so you weren't ninja'd). Even if it was a reaffirmation of what jd said, it comes devoid of content.

D5- 'But hes still dead isnt he', same thing I told to xdestroy~ about the suspicious act of killing lycan and how saying 'but i could've shielded a lycan kill' was useless as a defense because Lycan was dead anyways. You did so like a whole 12 hours after.

##Vote Kitty

Years
  • lovely post you got there; thanks for saving me the time to properly read the previous ones

here are my points -
    1. my internet is absolutely shit. as meta as that is i can't exactly expect myself to know everything that happened, so my helpful thoughts may be only based on the previous posts that i can still read through.

2. i'm not helpful to anyone, i'm completely impartial. i based my vote on l'belle on that cop thing (it still weirds me out i read somewhere that they used their action but they haven't what). i'm not really sure what you're saying about times tbh because i literally make my posts at night time so there will be gaps on when i post (and my own forgetfulness to which im thankful naku hasn't smited me yet)

3. it's pretty useless voting for me tbh. :) my quality content is f o r e v e r. ������������������������������

here are some things i noticed while wasting data -
    1. no kingmaker.
    2. no suggestion of sk role pre game start.

copying peci's thing again because i really can't be bothered scrolling up
    EZ Money- Chef, Voodoo Lady and Consigliere
    Doof- Baker, Thief, and Lyncher.
    Pie- Santa, cthulu and driver
    Calzone- Mimic, telepath, oracle
    Desox- Hitman, Telepath, Clockmaker
    jdthebud- Cop, Bomb, Bus Driver
    Kitty- Baker, Fool, Sidekick
    Charlie Brown- nomad, tailor, doc
    Miah- Caroler, Old Maid, Yakuza
    Pecilia- Treestump, Host, Sidekick
    Babby- Politician, Toreador, Tinkerer
    Nick Wilde- virgin/party host/sidekick
    Killua- Pathologist, Fool and Ghoul.
    Neko- TreeStump ,Hooker, Old Maid
    xDestroy- Rotten Robby, Amne, and fool.
    Tails- Cop, Doctor, Yakuza.
    Impulse- yakuza, vanilla and dreamer
    Caps- Bomb, Kingmaker, and TFPTSLBOOIA
    Lycan- Werewolf, Cthulhu, Cupid
    L'belle- Granny, Gambler, Interrogator
    Neon Sword- Governor, Cult leader, and vigilante
    Ho-oh- Cook's Choice (i'm assuming chef)**

**could it be possible that cook's choices literally means "oh hey naku gets to choose so im choosing sk"

3. looks like one vigilante is fake af.
    4. sk's out, what happened to cult? hmm. suddenly thought popped in. what if you're all culted? lmfao now that's some conspiracy level suss theory there
    5. i'm typing this at work you should be proud of me

1.1 unless you meant sk as in sidekick.
    2.2. i can't rotten robby role in google anywhere.

wow that gif isn't loading i'm disappointed

You are tuned in to 99.5 FM, and the program on air is "Desox the tin foil!" A theorizing brainstorming session that is brought to you by myself, Chura every time I get to be able to log in. Stay tuned for more updates.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Night Six

Final Vote Count

Player
    Desox
    Kitty
    jdthebud
    xDestroy
    L'Belle
    Ho-Oh
    Votes For
    Kitty
    Desox
    N/A
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Kitty

The Story So Far . . .

Very quiet day! It seemed people were well in agreement to slaughter a poor defenseless Kitty. What did the household pet ever do to you? What filled your hearts with such hatred and malice?

Nevertheless, they readied the ropes, chains, and saws as they prepared to take her apart piece by piece.

As they approached her, however, she held out a paw and said "No."

They all stopped in their tracks, a bit confused. They glanced at one another, shrugged, and then went to bed for the night.​

No One died! They were Nothing.

rules

cast list

Desox
    jdthebud
    Kitty
    xDestroy
    L'Belle
    Ho-Oh
    Neon Sword as a Caroler
    Calzone407 as a Hitman
    Abby as a Cop
    gimmepie as an Amnesiac
    Killua as a Chef
    TailsMK4 as a Driver
    Pecilia as a Baker
    Lycanthropy as a Dreamer
    Miah as Cthulhu
    impulse~ as a Tailor
    boop[/URL]

Nakuzami

Years
  • Day Seven

The Story So Far . . .

Things were really getting quiet. A few things tried to happen, but when all was said and done, there was really only one outcome that mattered, no?

The festival was down to a mere five participants. Shocking that it was still going on at this point, but perhaps there was some unfinished business to be wrapped up.​

jdthebud died! They were a Cultist.

rules

cast list

Desox
    Kitty
    xDestroy
    L'Belle
    Ho-Oh
    Neon Sword as a Caroler
    Calzone407 as a Hitman
    Abby as a Cop