• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Stardust Crusaders was such a wild ride. Even though I got spoiled about it a lot, it almost made me cry during...those moments.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
If you think you overspent on manga just look how much bigger my collection of stuff has improved since I started getting paid. I used to only have like two DVDs and a couple games and now I got multiple shelf's of games,manga,comics,movies etc.

I only got one anime figure and a few action figures. I cut down on Funko Pops quite a lot.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
I think it was the Junji Ito collection. Apparently it wasn't so good. His works, though, are said to be legendary

Years
He has done some good stuff, as well as the weird out horror he has a good sense of humour. Got to admit my favourite is probably that little comedy one about his fiancee's cats.

Remember when they tried to adapt Gyo. lol

Years
Spoiler:

I have 7 of these now.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Darn not you guys too, Mrs. Tsuru was a great woman, but Bulma is on the likes of Paul with her attitude

Still i like her roles as Bra* and West Supreme Kai

Speaking of pokemon, she also played the female team rocket boss http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/old_news_archive/201801_january.html

* I didn't named her "Bulla" becuase that's Funimation's censorship of the word "bra" so i dunno why Adult swim still calls her Bulla and not Bra, but Mr. Satan is not "Hercule"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
@donavannj seems like you haven't changed a bit

Can anybody recommend me an anime that's just as good as the ones that were around 2009-2013? Seems like the ones out currently are all 'remakes' of the same general concept..

Years
Darn not you guys too, Mrs. Tsuru was a great woman, but Bulma is on the likes of Paul with her attitude

Still i like her roles as Bra* and West Supreme Kai

Speaking of pokemon, she also played the female team rocket boss http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/old_news_archive/201801_january.html

* I didn't named her "Bulla" becuase that's Funimation's censorship of the word "bra" so i dunno why Adult swim still calls her Bulla and not Bra, but Mr. Satan is not "Hercule"

Oh, whoops, the thread title's old and I don't have any good title ideas.

@donavannj seems like you haven't changed a bit

Can anybody recommend me an anime that's just as good as the ones that were around 2009-2013? Seems like the ones out currently are all 'remakes' of the same general concept..

I'm a massive collecting weeb.

Where are you looking? There are a ton of anime around. Though the industry's always kinda been adaptations and rehashes. It's the nature of anime. It's just that the stuff in 2009-2013 was new and fresh to you at the time.

What specifically feels like rehashes of the same general concept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back