• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Remember when this place used to have more than 3 posts a year? We need to come up with a plan to get this place buzzing again.

I'd honestly be a nice person if it meant getting this place going.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
i started demon slayer last night
i absolutely love how gruesome it is, and it has such a cool artstyle with the specialized attacks. im not completely sold on it yet (only 5 eps in) but it's been fairly entertaining so far

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
This reminds me, I actually saw a Shaman King PS2 game at this game store I was at last weekend.

And also that I should buy some Shaman King volumes so I can actually restart it and finish it since we dropped our Jump subscription before it finished.

Hahah oh boy. If its the shaman king game im thinking of its... something. It has a game only character and i think follows the anime. The gameplay was okay though if i remember correctly.

But yes i 100% approve of people going and reading shaman king in whatever means

User Anon 1848

I wish Hajime No Ippo had an official subtitled release for the first season at least. The dubbed version, which was terrible, did too poorly in DVD sales to justify a subbed version sadly.

Years
im just watching death note for the first time rn. and im starting to see why its so popular. the mind games are just...

wow. god-level more like god-of-death-level amirite

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Meanwhile I'm here watching Inazuma Eleven and I think I found my ideal sports anime. Watching these children playing what I would consider my favorite sport (if i had to choose one) has been such a fun ride and I'm glad that I chose to watch it 'cause it's helped me a lot these past few days imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back