• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Marvel Phase 4

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
While at SDCC, Marvel announced at their panel a slate of new television shows (debuting on the new Disney+ streaming service) and movies as part of their next phase of programming.

Below is a timeline of these new shows/movies:

marvel-phase-4.jpeg

What are you most excited for?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I'm hyped but disappointed that Wanda Vision and Loki will be series because I'm not good with keeping up with them. I'm also hyped at Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness, because I loved Strange so much and (Far From Home Spoilers in case someone haven't seen it yet)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Man, there's still several MCU movies I haven't watched yet, and that includes Endgame lol. I'm half and half on those announcements. It's cool though they're bringing in Asian actors and a deaf actress!

User Anon 1848

I wish we got to see a Planet Hulk and World War Hulk movie in phase 3. The events of Ragnarok make that nearly impossible now. It's a shame because Hulk has been treated as a comic relief side character for the most part. Whatever they do with him, I hope he isn't as much of an afterthought in phase 4.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
So. Happy. ;_;

I'm most excited about Love & Thunder (never thought they'd adapt the Jane Foster as Thor storyline, but I'm so down; I feel like I'm the only one who liked the human characters from Thor) and Multiverse of Madness (they've said it's going to be the first real MCU horror movie, which is basically my two great loves put together). And, I don't know...anything, basically about these "Eternals", but I'm super excited for a new super-team :D (EDIT: I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I MADE A PUN) Ensemble casts are my favorite, and Marvel movies have always done them so well.

(Also, didn't they casually mention that the Fantastic 4 are coming at some point? I need to breathe into a paper bag!)

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Very excited to see Simu Liu play Shang-Chi. I also like Richard Madden being cast as Ikaris on Eternals. All the other shows and movies are getting me pretty hyped up for Phase 4.

I wonder who the rumored gay character in Eternals will end up being 🤔

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
(Also, didn't they casually mention that the Fantastic 4 are coming at some point? I need to breathe into a paper bag!)

I mean Disney already has the rights of F4, so I'm pretty sure they will come at some point (maybe at phase 5?). They really need to develop them the right way, though since the F4 protagonized two awful movies years ago, so maybe they are only implying they will come for now to build some hype

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I mean Disney already has the rights of F4, so I'm pretty sure they will come at some point (maybe at phase 5?). They really need to develop them the right way, though since the F4 protagonized two awful movies years ago, so maybe they are only implying they will come for now to build some hype

Yeah, I figured; it's just nice to hear it confirmed. :) And yes, they need some redemption badly. I have faith that the MCU will pull it off.

Years
I'm disappointed with this phase. Most of the interesting parts are TV series, which I'm horrible at watching, but I'll try to at least finish Loki and What if before the end of the phase. Really looking for Doctor Strange movie and Mandarin in Shang-Chi, but that's pretty much it. Black Widow was quite boring for a while, but I'm looking for Marvel's take on a spy movie. Really sad that Marvel decided to adapt Lady Thor storyline. That storyline was bland and meh in the comics and Marvel already proofed with Captain Marvel that they can make this type of storyline even worse. I was ready for more Chris Hemsworth's Thor, but looks like I'll have to wait few more years for that.

What I'm really looking forward is Phase 5. I mean there will be Blade, Spider-man 3, GotG 3 and who knows what more.

Back