• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: New Posts showing New Posts instead of just the new poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
  • Yeah, basically what the title says. Whenever I open the new posts page, it shows the thread and the person who posted last, but the preview is always the original post of that thread:

Spoiler:

I'm not really sure if it's a bug, so I was confused as to what category put this in. The suggestion is for the preview to actually show the new post made by that person instead of the first post in the topic.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • This will be fixed in a future rework of the feed system that's already begun. We're not actively looking into fixing this ahead of that as it's quite minor.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2019
    My game freezes when I am fighting the elite four member when Groudon is appeared every time in Pokemon fire red advanced version. Please help me out in this what to do..??

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    My game freezes when I am fighting the elite four member when Groudon is appeared every time in Pokemon fire red advanced version. Please help me out in this what to do..??

This section is specifically for question related to the PokeCommunity. Try asking over in the thread for Fire Red Advanced which you can find here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back