Sumner

The Dragontamer

Male
Brazil
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,342 posts
1.4 Years
Yeah, basically what the title says. Whenever I open the new posts page, it shows the thread and the person who posted last, but the preview is always the original post of that thread:

Spoiler:

I'm not really sure if it's a bug, so I was confused as to what category put this in. The suggestion is for the preview to actually show the new post made by that person instead of the first post in the topic.
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,070 posts
14.4 Years
As far as I'm aware, this is currently being looked into by the dev team, but unsure if they found a fix as of yet.

Rainbow

i'll lose my mind another thousand times

Age 20
Female
Seen 58 Minutes Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
6,604 posts
9.4 Years
Developer Post
This will be fixed in a future rework of the feed system that's already begun. We're not actively looking into fixing this ahead of that as it's quite minor.
i'm psyducked up as it is but we got so much time to kill
paired with colours

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,783 posts
8.2 Years
My game freezes when I am fighting the elite four member when Groudon is appeared every time in Pokemon fire red advanced version. Please help me out in this what to do..??
This section is specifically for question related to the PokeCommunity. Try asking over in the thread for Fire Red Advanced which you can find here.
Advertiser Content